LoanCarewill not post payment

L Oct 29, 2019 Review updated:

Loancare took over servicing our mortgage loan on June 1, 2019. GreenTree was original mortgage company, then Ditech when GreenTree filed for bankruptcy. When Ditech declared bankruptcy Loancare took over with payments to them beginning June 1st. Our bill pay sent payment to Loancare on May 28th for our June 1st payment. Started receiving phone calls in August stating our payment was past due. My husband has returned every weekly phone call from Loancare since August. In September received a "ticket" giving us access to the research department. We contacted our bill pay service whom sent the research department the tracking information showing Loancare received our payment on May 28th which should have been posted for June's payment. Loancare research department replied to us within the 5 day period. They sent us an amortization statement which did not show May 28 payment. Research department replied we needed to contact mortgage company. After the next phone call from Loancare my husband asked for a supervisor call back, as finally instructed by customer service. Supervisor identified as Oz called on October 18th, said he would open new ticket to research and we would letter in a week. Never received letter. Another late payment phone, another supervisor call back from Chris this time and received 2 phone calls this week plus letter stating our payment is late and we owe late charges. Any information on what we do next would be greatly appreciated.
Linda Murphree
[protected]@yahoo.com

RESOLVED

• LoanCare's response · Oct 30, 2019

Hello,
    We understand your frustration here, Linda. Our team would like to address your concerns and provide clarity around this. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can assist you further.

• La
    Laura Fanelli Oct 17, 2021

I haven't been able to log in or get a statement for months. I just realized they haven't posted any of my payments for like six months and now they sold my loan!!! They refuse to apply partial payments and hold your money...100% illegal. I want my account audited.

Laura Fanelli

• Re
    rey tard Dec 04, 2020

Going through this right now I made a payment using a money order and Loancare says that I didn’t pay $600 for that mortgage so I got in contact with the federal post office because that’s what I did the money order with and they sent me a receipt of this That shows that Loancare had deposited the money into their account so the payment was received by them and they still continue calling and telling me that I haven’t paid my mortgage this was in September it’s now December and I’m still trying to figure out how to solve this it’s so frustrating they call incisively and I am absolutely certain that nobody has looked into it because it’s so obvious I mean I I’ve gone on the phone I’ve emailed them pictures of the receipt that the federal post office mailed me I’ve done everything that I can and I am absolutely certain that they have done nothing they haven’t returned my emails when they told me they would they won’t let me speak to anybody from the payment research department (according to them that department doesn’t even have a phone number that anybody can reach them at) this is so disappointing. they did make sure that they sent me an email telling me that if I email them too often that it will actually slow down the process Which I was just like shocked by

• Ko
    Kona Drew Jan 28, 2020

Sounds Only to familiar
    look at joining the class action suite on the other thread
    I am

• Lo
    LoanCare,LLC Jan 28, 2020

@Kona Drew Hi Kona,
    If you are willing to provide more feedback, please reach out to us by email at [email protected]