LoanCareMortgage servicer

K Mar 27, 2021

I've been having issues with MyLoancare since I've been with you all. I'm going to be filing a lawsuit against MyLoancare and they're horrible business practices. I've never seen a company operate the way MyLoancare operates. Monday I'll be talking to Lakeview file a complaint with Lakeview against myloancare and I will be talking to my lawyer. I paid my mortgage back in February they claimed they never received it then when I called Lakeview. Myloancare finally called me back after two weeks of me trying to reach a representative to tell me that they actually received my payment. And for me not to worry and my credit will not be affected and they gave me an extension to pay my March payment. By April 15th. And they will not report me to any credit bureaus so my credit will be safe. All of the sudden I have been getting calls from myloancare. Collection calls after they told me I was fine and as long as I make my March payment by April 15th. There will be no reporting to the credit bureau‘s. I tried again unsuccessfully to reach a live person at myloancare for a week straight. Still to no avail. Then I receive letters in the mail saying my loan is in default. After I was told that I will not be reported to the credit bureau‘s. After myloancare told me they will not report me to the credit bureau. And that I had until April 15 to make my March mortgage payment. I plan on going to the media and also connect with other individuals that had negative experiences with myloancare so they can join me in going to the media and exposing this deceptive practices that MyLoancare engages in . As well as I'm filing a lawsuit in court to stop all actions that myloancare will attempt to do. As well as talk with Lakeview loan servicing about this issue. You all are Deceptive unprofessional and you all have a track record of doing bad business I will do all that I can to expose you to the media and file as many lawsuits as possible in addition to doing what I need to do and bring this attention to Lakeview loan servicing.

• Hi
    Hirut Jul 11, 2021

I want to be included in the lawsuit.

• Kr
    Kristine Scheufele Jul 07, 2021

Include me in this.

JaylaFer Mar 30, 2021

I, along with you plan to sue them even if I have to go it alone. They are the worst mortgage servicer!

Comment Guidelines