Living Spaces Furniture — tv console delivery of damaged product
Service Order # SO-[protected].
Customer # C-[protected]
Annabelle Black 70 inch TV Console
On December 6th 2017 at 1;00 pm your delivery personnel delivered and improperly assembled and damaged Annabelle 70 inch TV console to 29009 Smooth Sailing Ct. Menifee, CA 92585. (See attached Photos and video). Please come and get your damaged furniture as soon as possible, as we will never again purchase furniture from your stores again. Items installed improperly or damaged;
1. Left side doors installed unevenly.
2. Shelf does not have support brackets installed in left rear or right front.
3. Giant scratch inside left rear cabinet where missing shelf support bracket should be.
4. Customer service was extremely poor and unresponsive to our complaint essentially blaming the custom for accepting the delivery. The delivery was accepted by an 85 year old man with poor eyesight and a broken hip. I promise you if I had been there I would have never accepted this item. (See Video)
More Living Spaces Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Living Spaces Furniture Store - selling damaged furniture and fraudulent contract 
- Living Spaces Furniture - return policy is a scam 
- Living Spaces - tempur pedic bed 
- Living Spaces - mattress and reclining chairs
- Living Spaces - poor customer sevice 
- Living Spaces - abigail sofa
- Living Spaces Furniture - master bedroom headboard/footboard/frame
- Living Spaces - sofa sleeper damaged my hardwood floor
- Living Spaces - sofa sleeper bed
- Living Spaces - sectional couch was delivered to us damaged