Living Spacescouches/warranty

V

So we purchased 2 couches from living spaces last year. The couches started falling apart the springs popping through the cushions the wood exposed just horrible. Anyways we filed a claim and got no response after about a month we contacted living spaces. They told us that they we needed to send pictures then wait 72 hours and someone would call us. We sent pictures 5 days no call so we call back and they scheduled someone to come out. The person came out and said the couch is not repairable he explained when you buy furniture that's under 500$ it's not built well. He then told my husband someone will call in 72 hours to give him the offer of what our furniture is worth. Nobody called once again so we called. We were told that the claim is being denied for unsanitary conditions. They deemed it unsanitary because there is dog hair around and on the furniture. We have a German Sheppard they shed hello it's a Dog. The dog doesn't go on our couches. My husband said wait a minute the couch is falling apart the gram is broke the mechanisms the cushions flipped and twisted and your denying the claim because I own a dog that sheds. They said well it says in the contract no dog hair!!! I could understand if we were filling for fabric but that's not the case. You mean to tell me dog hair broke our couches!!! I will be speaking with news stations and with a lawyer to see if we have a case. Who knows maybe class action suit with all these denied claims sounds like they are stealing to me!!!

• Al
    AlliSim Feb 05, 2018

I also have had a similar instance with Living Spaces and want to know if it was ever resolved as I would be happy to join in the class action lawsuit.

• De
    Desirae33 Sep 16, 2017

We have had a similar instance with Living Spaces, as did my parents. We've been dealing with this since March and still nothing has happened-not even a follow up phone call- it's always us calling them. We are contacting an attorney and seeing about possibly filing a class action lawsuit.