Living Spacesabigail sofa

D

We purchased a sofa in February 2017. It came stained and with a broker leg. After a month went by the "down feathers" started coming through the fabric at which point we couldn't sit on it unless we put a comforter over it because the feather poke through. So we have an $1100 sofa we can't sit on with a broker leg and stains. I will tell everyone I know NEVER to purchase anything there. Today is Aug 17 2017 and we are still trying to get a hold of a supervisor. I only wish they someday go out of business.