Living Spaces — abigail sofa
We purchased a sofa in February 2017. It came stained and with a broker leg. After a month went by the "down feathers" started coming through the fabric at which point we couldn't sit on it unless we put a comforter over it because the feather poke through. So we have an $1100 sofa we can't sit on with a broker leg and stains. I will tell everyone I know NEVER to purchase anything there. Today is Aug 17 2017 and we are still trying to get a hold of a supervisor. I only wish they someday go out of business.
More Living Spaces Complaints & Reviews
- Living Spaces Furniture Store - selling damaged furniture and fraudulent contract
- Living Spaces Furniture - return policy is a scam
- Living Spaces - tempur pedic bed
- Living Spaces - mattress and reclining chairs
- Living Spaces - poor customer sevice
- Living Spaces Furniture - master bedroom headboard/footboard/frame
- Living Spaces - sofa sleeper damaged my hardwood floor
- Living Spaces - sofa sleeper bed
- Living Spaces - sectional couch was delivered to us damaged
- Living Spaces - havana outdoor furniture. indoor sectional.