LightInTheBox.comwarranty

I bough a 100.OO USD phone with them. Beside being complicate to use, I could not charge it after 5 months of services. Which means I had to buy another one in Switzerland when I was traveling. Sooo Not good.

I asked the customer service about waranty, and had a very polite answer telling me NO. That's was a Chinese talk.

My advise is: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. If you need a warranty on it you WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY.

What is good to have a fast service, if your device won't work after 5 months.

Here is their answer:
----------------
We are sorry that we do not accept the return or replacement request if customers raise their requests beyond 30 days after the arrival of their orders.
As customer service, we do understand your situation as we also encounter this in our daily life, but would you please also kindly understand that we also have our working principles in our company. We did want to help you on this problem but we are really sorry that we have no right to handle your case as per company policy.

Please refer to the link below for more information of our return policy:

Again we apologize for all the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your kindly understanding in advance. Hope we can serve you again in the near future.

Sincerely,
Customer Care
-----------
2nd answer:
-----------
Dear customer
We are so sorry for our policy
Please kindly forgive us
Sincerely
--------------

Ny advice: avoid to buy directely from China. You will get low cost product and /or pirated products. Edit Review

Order Information: #[protected] on July 30 2010

• Ji
    Jim 1 Jul 24, 2018

I bought an NVR camera system with a wireless monitor. It arrived late and no manual/ instructions. One camera adapter was missing and one camera will not connect to the monitor.

No hard drive or mention it was being sent without one. It has cost me over £350 and it not really as cheap as I thought for what I got.

The cameras are very good and clear though. Their customer service is very bad, they never answer the point or resolve the issue. I later find out it has a 3 mont warranty. Sorry not good enougth 12 months is an international warranty in any country.

You are not buying wholesale but Chinese retail prices, (the same price if you bought it in China).

I would never deal with them again, avoid like the plague.

• Lu
    lucy Hinkle Mar 12, 2015

I do not have a complaint. But I got an e-mail from you about more information. Locator ref#[protected] and [email protected][protected]. I wasnt able to click on the website. So please answer this so I can give you the information. Thanks Karen Hinkle