LightInTheBoxshipping info false

No Means of communication on their site! It tells you to click on your order # & it will give a box to contact them. This does not happen! The only way to message them is through their Facebook page. The items I ordered are for my son's wedding on 6/6/15. I paid extra to have the items expedited (3-5 days) . This order was placed on 5/19/15 & it is still processing! When they did respond to my message on Facebook they told me the order will ship on 6/4/15 & they told me to be patient! There is no way I will get it in time for the wedding! I asked them to cancel my order & refund my money but now they aren't responding to my request! I would not recommend this company to anyone!

• Si
    sivashankar143 May 30, 2015

I have been using hosting services for many months now. Have been really content
    with the services. My Website has been working well. Have been able to sort out any
    queries contacting their support team. All in all, the web hosting was worth the money.Hope they continue to serve well. Manas hosting is one of best service provider. For my new business I have taken my domain name registration services from Manas hosting in at cheap price.The new domain package I would recommend Manashosting in to everyone for very good customer support.