Lifetouchcustomer service

S Oct 31, 2018

I ordered a school picture in August 2018 through the phone and called back in Sep. to check status since I didn't receive it. I was told by customer service that it normally took 4 to 6 weeks to be delivered. So I wait until the end of Oct. to call back since I still didn't receive my picture. Customer service found out that Lifetouch mailed my picture to the wrong address and they couldn't reorder it since the pictures are all deleted after 11 months post picture day. They would like to refund me. I told them I don't need money. I just need my pictures back. I requested to talk to supervisor and waited for literally half an hour before being transferred to a superior. A few minutes later, phone line dropped off and that supervisor never called me back even she has my number. I called again and start over whole process and wait another half an hour to talk to a supervisor. Just one minute, phone line dropped off again. I don't know if they did it on purposes or Lifetouch customer service needs to upgrade their phone system. Nobody called me back again. I called customer Service third time and finally this supervisor helps out. This is one of the worst customer service I experienced. I still haven't received my pictures yet and don't know if they can find my daughter's pictures.