Life Time Fitness — poor customer service
I called romeoville health club on nov 1st 2018 and spoke to laura account manager, I bought the membership gave her my cc didn't sign any documents, called her on november 3rd 2018 to cancel my membership she said I have to come in to sign the cancellation paperwork. I went in the same day to sign the paperwork. She said I would get a full refund since its within the 7 day peroid. Now its been two weeks and I still haven't receive my refund, plus I have left 1 message a day for last three days and no one has contacted me.
I would stay away from lifetime and there staff, service is most important to me and they failed to deliver good service and my refund.
Now I am disputing with my credit card company
I also left a message for her manager alfonso and still no call back.
More Life Time Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness!
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision!
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude!
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash
- LifeTime Fitness - membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
- Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL - bully employer
- LifeTime Fitness - racism