LG / Jet Cool Split AC C-186KLA2worst after sale support services

Z

I have bought Split AC (Jet Cool model C186KLA2) last month i.e. 06 May 07. But I am facing problem in AC from day 1 which do happen to new product sometimes. But renowned firm should have exceptional after sale support services to satisfy their valuable customers later on. But the way customer services provided to me is eye opening for others who intends to buy LG products in future. The customer services of LG at Pakistan had by passed all the norms of the business.

I don’t want to go into details of all. After more than 150 calls & frequent pursuance, the customer service in Pakistan has provided me used one and down model i.e. KLA1 against my new and up model i.e. KLA2. Prior replacement, they told me that they are going to replace my defective AC with same model and only less than one month used AC installed in the office of their branch manager. I accepted their offer because I already had enough mental tension and fatigue to resolve this issue. But, It was my to my surprise when I saw AC is quite old and also, model is KLA1 instead of KLA2.

At net shell, I got old and down model split AC in lieu of my new and up model Split AC KLA2.

I had emailed Customer Service Department of LG Head office Korea but nobody bothered to respond to me. I may advice to LG Head Office at Seoul, Korea, to take serious note of it, otherwise slowly and gradually other firms will snatched the market of LG product.