LG — customer services
I just experienced the WORST customer service ever in my life. My 3 year old LG french door fridge just shut down a week ago; the repair man had to replace the control panel to get it working again. I called LG to ask if 1) this was under any kind of warranty, and 2) if there was something I did to cause this. and 3) if my model was one of the ones I heard had been recalled. The man I talked with (twice) was just rude. He argued with me, kept asking "what my problem was because the fridge was now fixed." He gave no acknowledgement of a problem, no advice, said he could tell that my issue was "not one of the ones related to the recall" but wouldn't tell me why. I was in tears in frustration. The customer service was worthy of a Monty Python-like skit.
More LG Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell!
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud!
- LG Canada - warranty service
- LG - lg refrigerator model lfx25974st
- LG - refrigerator
- LG Electronics - the tv had a black screen but I had sound
- LG intellocool Refrigerators - dented refrigerator delivered
- LG Electronics - stove model lsg4513st