LG AC By Kohinoor From Vashi, Navi Mumbainot giving services as per scheme

M Review updated:

Dear sir,

I have purchased lg window with remote 1 ton ac 12g2rde1 item as mentioned in the tax invoice no. 401055 dated 6 oct 2006 from m/s kohinoor tele video, jn-3/39, sector 9a, vashi, new mumbai, telefax: [protected]/22/21 under the scheme of 3 free services within one year of the date of purchased. I was waiting lg service engineer to come my house to do the services as per the scheme till 5th april'06. then I personally went on 6th april'07 to kohinoor showroom and inquired about the services procedure. they told me that for getting first service I have to go through them. hence I have requested the same immediately to the lady at first floor counter and she promised me to send the service engineer tomorrow. I am calling daily to kohinoor shoppe and requesting to send the service engineer but nothing is happening so far except getting false assurance every time. very poor service

Samuel Oct 18, 2008

Hi,
    I to have faces a very bad service. the service psersion was not even bothered to look at me and attend my query.
    Please dont ever visit the shop.

Regards,
    Samuel

• Dr
    Dr.Vijay Gotmare Oct 24, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
    We have purchased new LG laptop model (Rs. 38, 990/-) from VijaySales Kharghar, Navi Mumbai in one day offer scheme in last week. The curser on screen is gets locked, when we open it after every 3-4 minutes. Pls send the Service Engineer for solving the problem.
    Thanks.
    Dr. VIjay (M) 9869005092

MAHESH MEHTA Nov 21, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,
    We have purchased new LG AIR CONDITIONER model Code S1.5LG5ZP5 LG AC S1. 5T 5ZP5 & IND5ZP5 INDOOR SR. NO. 004671 (Rs. 28, 000/-) from Kohinoor televideo pvt. Ltd. Vashi, Navi Mumbai. Now it has not working last 1 week Pls send the Service Engineer for solving the problem.
    Thanks.
    For SHREEJI ENGINEERS
    MAHESH MEHTA
    9323402208, 02227622442/43
    PAP / D/ 7, TURBHE MIDC, TURBHE, NAVI MUMBAI

• Vi
    VINOD SHUKLA Mar 07, 2011

we have purchased new LG AC from jain sales bhilai before 6 month but they are not giving me 2nd servicing form few days . there servics very bad.please slove my problem from vinod shukla QR NO. 13/B STREET NO.15 SECTOR 7 BHILAI NAGAR DISST. DURG CHHTTISGARH PH. NO. 09301965872, 08878866000

• Di
    dineshmane32 May 09, 2011

On 05/03/2011 i had purchased a split AC of voltas platina from kohinoor vashi shop. I had paid 5, 665.00 INR as downpayment to you. I had also take the bajaj finance loan from the local executive Mr. Bhaskar @ 1375 INR for 8 months on elctonic transfer basis. However till date not as singly peny has been deducted from my account. It may be dangerous for me. As after 2 months they may ask me additinal charges due to non timly payment of my installments. Pl ask Mr. Bhaskar to take actions on it. My name is Dinesh Mane and contact number is 9619194804 staying in Airoli.

• Faisal Zulfiqar Feb 11, 2019

My complaint number
    181220049086
    Sir I am too late
    Complaint date (20-12-18)
    My contact number
    +923214266879

Marek Rudzki Mar 27, 2019

Your service in Katowice rejected possibility of repairing DVD model LH-D6240. I think You will try to contact with another services points in Poland . I can always hear - You must buy a new one.
    best regards

Marek Rudzki

• Ra
    [email protected] May 19, 2019

Hi,
    I bought this refrigerator and it is defect day it was delivered. It was purchased at Best Buy store. I filed in court against Best Buy I was told that my case should be filed against LG. I will give chance to negotiate this before I file with court.
    Kay

• Li
    Linda Rayder Jun 11, 2019

2 months of incomplete shipments and stalling. I still have no stand, I have one screw and no manuals or instructions. I was just told me that it would be another ten days. I want what I paid for! Linda Rayder 2700 W Washington St. Denison, Tx. 903-337-1512. You should at least express mail.

• Ra
    rakzaratmay Jul 20, 2019

Dear LG customer service,
    It is a couple of months that we purchased a LG TV and sadly, its leg has broken. I am very surprised and never expect to see such things with LG products. I attached a picture of the broken leg.
    By the way, is there anyway that you send us the leg of the TV?
    Maryam

Very much harassment

Regards
    Lalit Rana

John Kracht Aug 06, 2019

"Your TV does not support this program's content protection." Everyday this appears . Complaints to the company get a response to replace the hdmi with component cables...back to the past and impossible now the the tv is attached to the wall. Always buy American!

• La
    Larry London Aug 24, 2019

Lucky I was home could smell horrible burning smell. Tracked it down to the LG dishwasher. I took the door apart and found burnt wires.

Anna Angilletta Sep 02, 2019

Bought $3000 fridge to have compressor fail after 2 yrs..lost $300 of food.had to wait 2 wks for replacement..less than 1 month COMPRESSOR FAILED AGAIN! REALLY?! Again lost food. Tech installed incorrectly! Working for now but lg reimbursed me only $200.for lost food when I am out $400, plus lost work and having no fridge for weeks! Never buy LG!!

• Li
    LiesaR Oct 07, 2019

The paint is peeling off my black stainless LG fridge ... this is extremely upsetting! This should not be happening at all! I had no idea there were so many problems with the black stainless line, and I had complete faith in the quality of LG appliances ... would never have expected this from this company!

• Do
    Donna L Walker Oct 19, 2019

I have an Lg Phone. Trash. Lg refrigerator barely lasted 5 years. Lg microwave replaced twice bc numbers stop working. LG. Aargh!!!

man567man Nov 09, 2019

bought an oled for a week, remote control not function well.called customer services wait for a week and still no one reply to solve my case.Services really sucks

• Fr
    Francis12 Jan 20, 2020

We have had a part sitting on the washer for 2 months now. Still not installed. This was after spending nearly $300 on an electric board we did not need! So much for the quality of work the LG tech has. Another tech found that the motor was bad. Getting it installed has been one nightmare. And I am in the Tampa FL area.