Levin Furniturecompany logo

Levin Furniture

Levin Furniture

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 46 complaints
12 resolved 34 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Levin Furniture reviews & complaints 81 - 46

Levin Furniture complaints 46

Levin Furniture - furniture/mattress/service

I have no complaint with Levin Furniture. I have been a customer for years and all I can say is they take care of their customers. Yes, you may have a problem with your furniture or mattress but remember they don't make the furniture and that could happen no matter where you purchase. Levin service team has helped me with my furniture issues and when I had an issue with my mattress they sent a service tech out and replaced my mattress because of a factory defect. Everyone is so quick to write the negative, I think it's time we look at the postive. I will forever be a Levin Furniture customer.

S
Nov 05, 2008

Made payment yet charged a late fee, telling me to pay more before due date, lied

Levin Furniture - bed bugs in [protected]@box spring

we got a new [protected]@box spring from levin furniture on 10-14-09 . one weekl later i was getting hives every night for three weeks . i looked at are new mattress @box spring that we paid over...

B

Levin Furniture - delivery guys are rude and obnoxious

The store salesman treated us with total and complete disrespect. We actually had to get the store manager to handle our purchase. The delivery was a train wreck. First, the delivery department sets up a time convenient for them-not for you. Part of our order was broken so only the sofa could be delivered...at 6:45am while my wife was in the shower and they woke up the baby. The delivery guys were rude and obnoxious.

Then since they broke our chair and didn't have a replacement they scheduled the delivery of the rest of our furniture about a month later. Keep in mind that we paid cash in advance and had already gotten rid of our current furniture to make room for the new ones. I had to complain to the regional manager who expedited the rest of our furniture to the following week.

The delivery guys were rude and obnoxious again showing up at 7am. One of them was actually trying to antagonize me by running his mouth and trying to start an argument. I had to make him leave.
We will never deal with Levin Furniture again! They are absolutely terrible and customer service is a very bad joke!

Levin Furniture - scam artists

Delivered a bedroom set with a split / cracked bed rail. And am I having issues. The delivery guys were nice, and called it in. This happened in January 2008. A new bed rail (and slats there were never sent) were to be delivered.

Since mid-January 2008, I've visited the store twice, and called about 6 times to get an eta on delivery. NO RETURN CALL - NO ANSWER - EVER. They have my money. They are ignoring me. I will never buy from Levin again. I will continue to spread the word of their horrible service until this is resolved.

Levin Furniture - do not deal with them

This company is a nightmare. We purchased a sectional a year ago. Since week one with the furniture the cushions were already broke down, you can actually feel the springs under the cushions. To date we have had 6 replacements of cushions, every tech that comes says there is a problem. The so called supervisor CHUCK from PA doesn, t want to hear it and does not return calls and is rude. There is a problem. They will not make good on this piece of junk. Stroking us the whole time. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! They sell JUNK and they do not stand by their products. I could go on and on with the people I've had to deal with. Like I said this company is a Nighmare, they should not be in business and Chuck should loose his so called job. Better take a good look at the people you have working Robert Levin and start looking at what's going on. You do not stand by your products. I would of been better off going to Big Lots. Make good on your Mission Statement. Again, Robert Levin better take an interest in your company, you are selling junk!!!
My complaints have been documented since week 3 with the furniture, we should of been able to get another set. Like I said, your company is a nightmare, You are ripping the people off. Do Not Buy from here. and God Bless you if you have to deal with Chuck, that is if he'll call you back at all.

I think you need a selection choice of "Strongly, Strongly, Absolutely Agree" . This company is a nightmare!

Levin Furniture - disappointing service

My husband and I purchased two couches from Levin just before Christmas of 2008. When we received the couches, we noticed very quickly that we were sinking into them an unusual amount. They were not the same quality as the showroom couches. After about a dozen phone calls, beginning in early January, and 3 visits by Chuck the furniture repair man, we are still in possession of 2 awful couches, now with new cushion inserts. (This was not the problem.) It is July of 2009. I call DAILY to check the status of our claim. I talk to the store manager, not the service manager, as the one in the Levin store in Robinson Township knows NOTHING about professionalism. He actually said to my husband, "What am I supposed to do with 2 used couches?" and other classics such as, "I gave you new cushion inserts, what more do you want?" Today I spoke to a new service person. She informed me that the next step is to have the store pick them up and take them to the shop to be service if they feel it is needed. Something tells me they will find the couches "just fine." This will be resolved if it means calling them every day. When it is, I guarantee I will NEVER buy from Levin's again.

Arm is peeling because it's broken so y'all need to fix it that's why I paid for insurance..

My name is Ganga ram Phuyel. Before one of your employees come to my home and put the color but now that color tearing down. Can you fix it or replace it.
My phone number is [protected]