Levi's 505 Jeansdefective material

L

A few months ago I purchased several pair of levis 505 from sears in texas city for my husband. He has only worn them for a few months and after washings we started noticing holes and slices in material... Like they were sliced with a razor blade and little holes as if they were shot with buckshot. We didnt think too much when this happened to the first pair (thinking maybe some chemical got on them or something), but now two other pairs have had this happen to them. It cannot be the washer or drying I am using as none of our other clothes have been damage. I am curious if this has happened to any other levis customers. Thanks.

• Updated by Manjiri91 · Jul 17, 2017

Brought women skinny jeans from Levi's store in one wash, jeans color gone and expanded.
    I am not satisfied with quality. It doesn't look good. I have attached photo

• Updated by Manjiri91 · Jul 17, 2017

I brought 2 jeans. blue and black color both have same problem

• Updated by David serba · Mar 17, 2018

Bad jeans

• Ro
    Rodney Nichols Aug 15, 2018

I purchased 2 pair of levi 505 shorts at a outlet store about 2 weeks ago. Wore them twice and a belt loop on each pair same location have both tore off. Have only wore them casually and not as work pants. I've always had good luck with levis but disappointed in this quality. Shouldve lasted longer

• Da
    David serba Aug 20, 2018

Got a pair of 501s for Christmas crotch wore through already only washed about 6 time both sides of crotch seam wore through.wife purchased from kohl's December as Christmas present .do have the reciept .have other 501s all wore in same spot but not quite as fast .very unhappy .at the price of these jeans should last much longer...

• Bm
    bmicheletto Aug 20, 2018

I recently bought a pair of 505 jeans and they ripped along the inside of the right rear pocket. This pair was fairly new. I can send pics if needed.

• Ro
    Rolandas Anthony Mockus Aug 21, 2018

Did not last a month

• Wa
    Walter Natyshok Aug 21, 2018

I recently purchased a pair of shorts SZ38, I wore them for 2 days after receiving them and two of the belt loops became separated leaving holes where they were sewn. This is poor workmanship on behalf of the manufacturer.

Manjiri91 Oct 21, 2018

I am purchasing Levi's jeans from many years but this time jeans color gone and expanded in weirdly.
    Quality is very poor.. in one wash jeans gone. I brought from Levi's store they refused to take jeans back.

• Vw
    vww Nov 05, 2018

Holes in upper left corner of right pocket. The pair on the left are about 12 months old or so. The pair on the right are about 5 yrs. I know things don't last forever but there was a time when Levi's just about did. I noticed guy on plane had same issue with his.

• Aa
    Aaron bayliss Mar 09, 2019

Hi I'm a regular buyer for Levi jeans normal buy 2 a month on the last 2 i brought within one wash the badge on the back have faded really bad never had this issue before knowing they are quality jeans it is disappointing I have sent pictures to show aswell i am very disappointed as always loved Levi brand hope to hear from soon you thanks aaron..

ja3ja3ja3 Jul 10, 2019

Two belt loops on my relatively new (approx. 6 months) 550 jeans have torn from their fabric attachment points. Poor quality.

I don't have invoices, receipts. Historically, I could depend upon levi products. Seems in the future I'll have to save my receipts. Disappointed!

SEE PHOTOS.

• Ho
    Hossam Abdelsalam Sep 15, 2019

I bought one pair of jeans levi's type 501 on 19 June 2019 from Doha Festival city mall and after 1.5 month jeans got ripped while setting in very bad way really was really disappointed as I payed full price of 359 QR and Jeans did not last sorry to say that I have no trust in Levi's products no more

Hossam

• Ba
    Barry farrell Jan 04, 2020

I purchased a pair of jeans from Wembley outlet about 4 months ago and the back pocket has started to tear, I wanted to know what I can do as I do not have receipt and I'm really unhappy as I always buy my jeans from Levi's.

I would like to get refund or some sort of exchange, if someone could contact me back to have this resolved

Thanks

Barry

• Pr
    PreviousLeviFan Mar 11, 2020

I saw this post and I have had the same problem.
    5 pairs of jeans, all at the same place. Tearing along the top of the right back pocket.
    $350 in jeans and they are all junk.
    Why isn't this company doing something about it?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices