Les Schwab Tire Centers — scam
After agreeing to do an alignment and bend back bent rim, I was called on the phone and informed that the car needed a new rim, aka rim couldn't be bent back. Theprice was given around $70.
Get the car back and the steering is F-ed up and steering wheel is way off center so I assume a bad allignment job. Went back to have alignment re-done.
I found out they do an allignment and the price didn't include an alignment and the price was just for the rim. Which was not what was implied. Now they find a bent control arm. What a bunch of -tards!!!
More Les Schwab Tire Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Les Schwab Tire - if we don't have it you don't need it 
- Les Schwab Tires - unprofessional, rude, rip off 
- Les Schwab - tires 
- Les Schwab - horrid service 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - fraud and scam 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - bad deal on tires
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - tires 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers-Reno, NV - tire chain prices
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - refused to replace
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - poorly done battery installation