Leon'smattress warranty issue

I purchased a Serta mattress from Leon’s Furniture at Dorval, Quebec that comes with a 10 years warranty.

Since the purchase, unfortunately, the mattress has developed a few humps and some of them are over 1.5 inches deep. I contacted Leon’s customer service at Dorval, and they sent an inspector to my house to assess the mattress. He measured the humps and told me they are over 1.5 inches and I am eligible for an exchange.
After a few days, a customer service representative from Leon’s Dorval called me. She told me that I am NOT eligible for an exchange because my mattress is soiled. And due to this condition, Leon’s is NOT able to resell it. (I am so shocked that Leon’s, being one of the leading’s furniture companies in Canada, would sell a 6 year-old defected mattress) The inspector also mentioned on the report that I didn’t use the mattress cover. But as I told the inspector, I DO use the mattress cover. On rare occasions I have taken it off when I have insomnia, as the mattress cover makes noise and in that state I cannot fall asleep with the distraction. I explained all these to the representative on the phone.
I believe it is logical that the mattress is not in a brand new condition after 6 years of usage. But I think it is in spectacular condition for its age, and is more than clean enough that I should still be eligible for an exchange.
I was told by the inspector that I could take pictures of the mattress and send a detailed email to Leon’s customer service. I followed her suggestion and emailed a photo and video to customer service. I am sure that the photo can clearly show the outstanding condition of the mattress and that it is without a doubt in more than acceptable condition to qualify for an exchange. (The photo is in a very high resolution. It can be zoomed in very close to check the detail)
Leon’s then replied to me after receiving my email. They continued to reject me with the same excuse (mattress is soiled that it could not be resold) and refused to exchange the mattress.

mattress warranty issue