Leon's Furnituresofa

I bought a sofa from leons in barrie back in March...I bought the protection plan and when the guy came to spray I unwrapped the sofa and there were stains so he refused to spray it and he said to contact leons and they will send someone out...I called about three times to have someone to remove the stains...I finally talked to the Manger and he said he will send a new couch...I received the new couch and there was stains on it...we are now in October and I am still dealing with this...I am not impressed with the service I have gotten...I called as soon as I got the couch and they wanted pictures sent...I took pictures and sent them...I waited and waited for someone to contact me back and no body did I had to call them again...I have some one coming to finally steam clean the sofa but all honesty I think I should be getting something for the inconvenience of 7 mths of this crap...I had not used this couch until I got the second one and I had enough of not enjoying my new couch...I hope something gets done about this the service has been horrible...