[Resolved] LensCrafterssubstandard product

W

Have purchased glasses for over 20 years from Lenscrafters. Purchase price was over $300.00. After getting glasses home I didn't need them for six months. Opened the case to wear them and discovered both lens had stress fractures. Took the glasses back to the store and was advised that I had left them somewhere too hot. After advising they were stored in my desk, the next excuse was that I dropped them but examination of the frame showed this didn't happen. The next excuse was I should have brought them back in 30 days where another examination showed the glasses had never been worn. Was advised it would cost over $200 for the replacement lens. When I asked to speak to the manager, was advised she would be in later in the day and I could come back (I live 90 miles from store!). Not going to any Lenscrafters again.
Vern

• LensCrafters's response · Jun 28, 2012

Hello! I am very sorry you are having problems with your lenses. I work with LensCrafters and I would be happy to look into this issue for you. Please contact [email protected] with details of your experience, or call 877-753-6727 option 6. Anyone who answers will be able to assist you with this issue.

• Resolution Statement

• Ro
    Rocka Jul 23, 2012

Right, the old, i just opened my case and they were broken. I didn't do anything to them. geez.