[Resolved] LensCrafters — substandard product
Have purchased glasses for over 20 years from Lenscrafters. Purchase price was over $300.00. After getting glasses home I didn't need them for six months. Opened the case to wear them and discovered both lens had stress fractures. Took the glasses back to the store and was advised that I had left them somewhere too hot. After advising they were stored in my desk, the next excuse was that I dropped them but examination of the frame showed this didn't happen. The next excuse was I should have brought them back in 30 days where another examination showed the glasses had never been worn. Was advised it would cost over $200 for the replacement lens. When I asked to speak to the manager, was advised she would be in later in the day and I could come back (I live 90 miles from store!). Not going to any Lenscrafters again.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More LensCrafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging
- LensCrafters - false charity program
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service
- LensCrafters - exam cost
- LensCrafters - sales rep: ellen’s unethical behavior
- LensCrafters - contact lenses/exam
- LensCrafters - eyewear service
- LensCrafters - online order