Lennar Corporation — new home construction
I moved into a new Lennar home in the Raleigh/Durham area in May, 2019 (specifically Holly Springs). It was a big mistake. The house took 2.5 months longer to build. And throughout the building process I, and the independent inspector I hired, found numerous mistakes that involved the foundation, framing, electric, plumbing, windows, flooring, appliances, door locks, HVAC…(I can keep going.) Finding the mistakes isn't necessarily bad - it happens when a new house is built. But Lennar told me they would address them, and over the half the time their promises weren't kept. And some of the items are obviously important - like the foundation (its cracking and I've had leaks in the basement since framing started.) They would tell me issues were fixed, and it was a complete lie. They even lied about fixing items the inspector found. I can deal with mistakes, as long as they're corrected. But I needed someone I can trust to build me a "home". I didn't get it with Lennar. My advice to anyone reading this is to stay far, far away from this builder. They are clearly more interested in quantity then quality.
More Lennar Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Ryland Homes - Build with poor quality
- Lennar Homes - Poor construction and warranty policy
- Lennar Homes - Disappointing story!
- Lennar Homes - Shoddy Construction
- Lennar Homes - Keeping Escrow Monies
- Lennar Homes - AC
- Lennar Corporation - horrible builder
- Lennar Corporation - kitchen drawer front
- Lennar Home Builders - Scam
- Lennar Home Builders - 4 year old home