Menu
R
Author of the complaint
8:47 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I filled out a from on the Legas Zoom site for a Last Will & Testament. When I received the document it looked nothing like the information I provided to them. This document is completely worthless and they will not respond to my emails of which I sent several requesting they contact me to straighten this mess out. I guess they just took my money and ran.

More LegalZoom.com complaints & reviews

LegalZoom.com - ineffective will
LegalZoom.com - Business Pro Advantage Membership
LegalZoom.com - failure to comply with their own return policy and lying.
LegalZoom.com - Price misleading
1 comments
Jun 25, 2011 3:10 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi Robert,
I apologize for the poor experience you've had with LegalZoom. We'd like to make it right, but we've been unable to reach you. Please contact Monica at 800.773.0888 x3607 so she can help.
Best,
Carrie Yutzy
Social Marketing Manager
LegalZoom

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

65 complaints