Legal WiseLack of service and commitment to delivery

S

Legalwise - Show no emphathy towards their customers and have no idea what "Customer Service Excellence" means. Earlier this year i consulted the Florida Roodepoort Branch and referred my matter pertain to a Financial Services provider to Legalwise with my request to arrange an attorney to assist me with my matter in court against the Credit Provider. The consultant was unhelpful and no follow ups/feedback provided . I had to constantly send emails and eventually lodged a complaint with their complaints department and received a call whereby i was informed that a consultant would contact me that never happened. I was than referred to the supervisor for the Legalwise Florida Branch who i consulted for assistance to file a lawsuit and after my consultation i was informed that i would need to consult with them again which was a time wasting effort for me i drafted an email on the 14 October 2014 providing the consultant with all the necessary information and requested the "URGENT NEED" for an attorney who would be able to assist me file a lawsuit for Slander/Libel. I received no response. So we are liable to pay a monthly premium of R106 p/month and have been a client of Legalwise since 1996 and have faithfully honoured my payments, but the service is breath taking. Is there any Legalwise Branch that has staff who are passionate about their jobs?