Legalwisenot responding to my query

E

On the 12th April I emailed legal Wise seeking legal advice, till today I haven't received legal advice. Then on Tuesday 20 April I sent an email to customer services and and customer care to inquire about the email I sent. They then called me on Wednesday and I was told that a consultant will call me and till today they still haven't called.

I'm not happy with service that I'm receiving from Legal Wise.

• So
    Soniaedw Jul 20, 2011

I agree 100% with u legalwise is all abou false advertising. I have the same problem im sending emails phone calls i even went as far as taking a day off to go and sit at the offices to sort out my problem and 8days later not even a phone call.

Sonia

• Za
    zakes Nov 01, 2011

I am Zuko L Majikijela id no [protected] and have submitted my new bank details to legal wise through my e-mail adress [protected]@gmail.com.But up until now there is no response from legalwise whether they recieved that notification or not.

• Ge
    gerald3844 Dec 28, 2011

I'm gerald stander and I've been with legal wise for nearly 9years.Today for the first time I used legalwise seeking desperately for some legal advise.My wife was falsely accused of stealing a wallet and was searched in front of colleagues phoned legal wise and said they don't see anything wrong with that and as I was still talking to them their phone just went dead and I could not get through to them.Explain me how is their nothing wrong with accusing someone falsely.[protected] or [protected]@mtn.blackberry.com

• Ag
    agmat mahomed Mar 13, 2013

Hi, I am A Mahomed,
    Been a member I think since 1996,
    Still have a temporary membership card, can u believe it.
    They love to take your money for services not rendered.
    They advertise, dont talk to me talk to my lawyer, which is a false statement.
    They should advertise, all fools that dont know how to part with their money should please join our membership, and when u do have a problem, dont talk to us talk to our staff who sit behind the desks.
    I say this as I am one of the people that realizes what a fool I am.
    I have consulted with the ones behind the desks countless times for 3 minor problems, since I joint, with no results or satisfactory conclutions.I am still waiting on the solution on my last problem which Im waiting for answers since 2010.
    The best part of it all is that the people behind the desks I consulted with and gave documents and notes on paper dont even know what they did with it, and cant trace my numerous consultations with them.
    Iwrote to their customer care and customer services, only to be told that they are waiting for a reply from those that are handling my case.
    I am still waiting, and still waiting for 3 years as if i will live for ever.
    Very very unhappy, and wish that the founders of legalwise put their foot down, and be just, by doing what they claim, that is;to be fair and assist us.

• Ab
    Abriel V khwababa Nov 20, 2013

i'm 100% positive about the statements above coz, im also a victim of the same institution.
    i was injured on duty in 2010, i requested the legal wise to make a claim for me from COID (workmen"s compensation) after the case was approved by the commissioner, you know what happened, i received some information for about two times regarding my case, the first year went by, second year also went by, i went to their offices in in bloemfontein branch where i was promised that my case would be attended to as soon as it can be expected, when i went back with full force thats when i was told that i should be patient coz COID takes time to pay claims, i quote ("our filling cabinets are full with unpaid claims by COID, so we cant do nothing if the government do not pay your claims, courts do not have jurisdictions over COID, so you should just let it go coz they dont even have ombudsman where we as legalwise can report them to"), close quote, i am really afraid of the other people who will still fall in the same trap that we are in now, what should one do to make sure that this habit by legalwise is exposed with immediate effect?

• Me
    Mems Sep 09, 2014

Hi,
    All these claims about Legalwise are true. My mother has been a member of legal wise for a long time and 4 years ago she has been having a case on injury at duty which is not finalised today. She recently followed up on the case again and only to learn that it has been held in Pretoria Offices and never even made it to Department of Labour.
    Every month their monthly contribution is paid but the services and promises they make to people are all just a lie. You always have to follow up on them and never once do they try to get back to you. It doesn't matter how long a case takes, they always give back the same feedback.

• Ti
    tienie du Toit Mar 20, 2015

the product is not worth the paper it is written on . In my case I went to my own lawyer because on a previous incident i fired the LW attorney for incompetence.
    They then sent the tariffs and the amount of hours they would agree to pay . I could not even get some one doing article to work for the pittance.
    I then instructed them to find me a competent law firm that would work for the moneys . We are now on lawyer 2 months have past and still nothing been done.
    I am now lodging a claim with the ombudsman for not adhering to the spirit of the product they sell and advertise.
    JMC du Toit been contributing to this fraudulent product for more than 25 years

• Er
    eric sipho zuma Dec 13, 2015

I am a legal wise member in Durban, In 2013 I bought a land from someone, they then sold a land to someone else.I then went to legal wise.they say come tomorrow, come next week, next month, TILL NOW I AM MOVING UP AND DOWN WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE.THESE ARE JUST HIPPOCRATES PERSON WHO I SPEAK WITH IS REND KRABASH IN DURBAN 320 WEST STREET.I AM PAYING FOR NOTHING.

• Pr
    priv123 Mar 30, 2016

Use iCLE - www.icle.com.au They are much better. They offer full 10 and 5 point cle packages and cover the mandatory topics too. Much easier than dealing with legal wise and attending face to face seminars.

Josef Branders May 17, 2016

Legal wise is all about false advertising. I have sending emails phone calls i even went as far as taking a day off to go and sit at the offices to sort out my problem and 2 months later the law ask me to contact the company.

• Si
    Sibongile Miya Jun 08, 2016

I am tired of complaining for 3 yrs and nobody senior to attend to the problem . How can one case take 3 yrs .if u care for yo clients ? Legal wise no 289688 ID no [protected] case no LW /MO47 .IS there anybody who want to attend to this case and talk to me or I must go to media now . I am sick and tired if this.

• Si
    Sibongile Miya Aug 30, 2016

Legal wise no 289688 ID no [protected] Ref no LW / MO47 .Will this case ever gonna get finish or nobody cares about something called ...service... How can a case takes 3 yrs as if its murder or criminal case. As long as legal wise gets our moneys with such bad service.

• Ge
    geetikasrinidhi Sep 01, 2018

never help always come up with excuse of short staff

• Sp
    Sphe Mdluli Aug 10, 2019

Legal advisers don't care to act on the legal matters that a client asks them to handle. My wish is for this company to collapse because of the stress they have caused me. It costs me a lot of money to call them from another country, but they just simply don't even bother to call me back or respond to my email.