Le-vel.comfraudulent charges!! this company is a scam!

S

Le-vel is a terrible scam company! Do not give them your private and card information, they will continued to charge you without your permission.
I made an order and after that I decided to read some reviews and to be honest I was shocked when I realized in what mess I got myself into.
I tried to cancel my order but they didn't let me do that!
And the worst part was when they started charging extra money from my card! I never allowed them to do that, and when I told them to give me my money back they claimed they did not understand what was I talking about.
I had to call my bank and cancel my card. Le-vel is a fraud, do not buy from them and don't give them any information!