Le-vel.comimpossible to stop fake charges

L

I never heard or subscribed for the website www.le-vel.com. But 4 weeks ago, I noticed that they started to take money from me every week .I contacted the customer services, and the rep told me that I subscribed for them, and I tried to explain that it was mistake. I asked to provide money, but they only promised, but nothing changed and they continued to take money from me. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

• El
    Elizabeth Powers Nov 02, 2019

I'm trying to cancel my auto shipments with you. I can't get into my account using my name and the password don't match. I need to speak to a agent to cancel the account. I can't get into any cloud to do so. I've tried several time emailing the support team and get the same answer, go into your account and then go to the cloud.

• 1u
    [email protected] Aug 20, 2018

Some one hacked my account, and bought, 344.00 dollars worth of product.
    I would like the product, that this person ordered cancelled, and my money returned to my account .
    Kevin Britzman
    [protected]

• Al
    AlmaDT Aug 20, 2018

I received a product from this company that I did not request, refused and company has acknowledged receipt and has not given me my money back.

• Af
    afrustratedcustomerspbj Aug 20, 2018

I am beyond frustrated. you can't find a phone number anywhere to be able to talk to a live person. i asked a young lady about trying the product or if they do free samples and she then messaged me "my account" info. an account was created for me without my approval and i want it deleted. apparently it will take an act of congress

• Mo
    Monty Stratton Jun 30, 2014

Le-Vel does not charge any fees to be part of their company. They do not even require you to provide a credit card to join. Its 100% Free! Did you order product from them? If you did then if you signed up for the auto delivery you would be charged monthly and product would be shipped to your home.

What amounts are these weekly charges?

Please contact me and I will be happy to look into this for you!

I am one of the founding brand promoters with this amazing company so if there is someone using the company name to charge people we will get legal to take care of it right away!

[email protected]

• Md
    MDemeanor Feb 21, 2019

@Monty Stratton I bet you are not a brand promoter anymore! Did you wise up and quit the pyramid scheme?