L'Core Parismulti use cream

K

I was in Kailua-Kona in April, 2017. I also entered one of the locations selling the L'Core product. Had compliments on my hair but said I had bags under my eyes. Man put cream under one eye and then compared it with the other. I didn't see anything different. I did not purchase anything from them. He quickly left me to attend to another victim. I had the free sample with me so began using it. It was the L'Core Paris Multi Use Cream. The fragrance was wonderful. Once home from Hawaii I went online to purchase the same product as the free sample. I was able to order it through Amazon.com. Price was $19.23. I opened the tube and it wasn't even close to the fragrance of the sample. I have written to Amazon to complain and to L'Core. So far no luck. Please don't purchase anything from this company.