LCBOstaff!

C Review updated:

Omg I have never! Had a problem at the lcbo... I go there twice a week, but natalie at stanley park mall kitchener ontario canada, her manager being chris. Was so rude to me!.. My boyfriend and I went into the lcbo, he was buying alcohol for his step mom and his dad, (he is 27) I didnt bring my id in, however I didnt even touch the alcohol.. And im almost 23.. She ripped it out of his hands even tho he told her he was buying it for his step mom.. I had to go home, get my id,.. And go in and buy his step moms alcohol. When I walked back into the lcbo she was with a customer glarring at me.. Making rude comments about me, so I had to tell her to stop starring, and help her customers.. I have never been so insaulted. That chick should loose her job!

chad1jess Apr 05, 2011

OMG I HAVE NEVER! had a problem at the lcbo... i go there twice a week, but Natalie at stanley park mall kitchener ontario canada, her manager being Chris. was so rude to me!.. my boyfriend and i went into the lcbo, he was buying alcohol for his step mom and his dad, ( he is 27) i didnt bring my id in, however i didnt even touch the alcohol.. and im almost 23.. she ripped it out of his hands even tho he told her he was buying it for his step mom.. i had to go home, get my id, .. and go in and buy his step moms alcohol. when i walked back into the lcbo she was with a customer glarring at me.. making rude comments about me, so i had to tell her to stop starring, and help her customers.. I have never been so insaulted. THAT CHICK SHOULD LOOSE HER JOB!

donna winn Dec 16, 2011

I live in southriver ontario and the girl that was working when i had my 12 year year old grand daughter with me asked me if she had id. ok i understand that but i was buying it not her, I told her to go wait in the car. told her i would never buy booze for a 12 year year old now every time i go in shes a b ch . now i have to drive 12 miles to the next store as i wont deal with here. thats crap and she shouldnt even work there/

donna winn Dec 16, 2011

i had my 12 year year old grandaughter with me and she asked me for her id ok i understand that and told her to wait in the car, told her i would never buy booze for her and ever since then shes been a bi ch. i lived here forever now i have to drive to the next town to buy anything as i wont deal with her. i work as a bartender i know the rules,

donna winn Dec 16, 2011

she isnt from here she should get fired with an attidude like that

BIT H

• Gravitytheseducer May 03, 2012

I have been to that LCBO in Kitchener and the workers there are pretty rude and act as though they are so important. Half the time they are lazy and standing around socializing and giving customers dirty looks LOL. Like they don't make THAT much money that they can have such an attitude lol...like they make at most 17 bucks an hour...which isn't very good. These employees need to get off their pedestals!

jake harrison Sep 12, 2014

Lee Robinson and Pamela from the LCBO store in 971 fennel ave east hamilton, ON are two people who the company must replace with someone who has more experience when it comes to costumer relationship management. They were both extremely rude and unbelievably unprofessional

• Lo
    Lou75 Jan 19, 2016

I bought a 6 pack of MGD yesterday had one it was flat I thought maybe just that one had another and same thing. I don't have the recipt or I would go back im very disappointed will not buy beer again from there!!

• Cp
    cplcbo Oct 14, 2018

Please contact us at 1-800-668-5226 for more help. Monday to Friday 830am -6pm.