LBC Expressdoor to door package delivery

I am Edilyn Mendoza, I went back home in the Philippines last July and send a package to Frulando Melo in Batangas City July 21 at your SM Sta.Mesa branch. I put my brother's cellphone number as a contact number since I am leaving the next day. He received a call from LBC last Sept.5 and told him that noone received the package so it was sent back to Manila (I don't know where, maybe the branch). How come that they phoned after 2 months after we send the package? I asked him to go to the branch, To his surprise it was said by the agent that they already donated it to their foundation since noone claim it. Why would you do that? You should have write a letter or call us again? Is there anything on the receipt that saying if it was not claim it will be donated? It was a delivery, if on that day noone was in the house then they should leave a note saying that it was delivered and nobody was around so they can pick it up at this location or call this number, something like that. I am so mad since that package is from a friend of mine here in Edmonton and now I need to pay her back for the lost items. Please get back to me coz i want an answer to this? And how about the insurance? If this will not be given any solution I will ask the help of DTI to check on this matter or Tulfo perhaps. There are bags in the package Herschel brand and another one, some shirts etc.

Please get back to me. My email address [protected]@yahoo.com. Hoping for your immediate reply. I attached the receipt. Thank you.

Sincerely,