LBC Expressundelivered package (documents)/not returned to sender/disposed without proper notice

C Jul 03, 2019

Hi LBC! I sent a package last May 2, 2019 at SM Mega Center Cabanatuan LBC Branch.
This July 2, 2019 the recipient informed us that the package didn't arrive to them. So, I checked the LBC Tracking. Below is the status of the package:

June 17, 2019 Forwarded to HANGAR-DISPOSED FROM PENDING-HANGAR EXCHANGE.
May 16, 2019 Arrived at INTERNAL MAIL - PENDING.
May 16, 2019 Arrived at INTERNAL MAIL DISPATCH.
May 15, 2019 Shipment is with a concern. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels.
May 15, 2019 Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.
May 14, 2019 Your shipment is ready for claiming at SAN JUAN-MANDALUYONG DELIVERY TEAM. Please inform your recipient.
May 14, 2019 Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.
May 13, 2019 Your shipment is ready for claiming at SAN JUAN-MANDALUYONG DELIVERY TEAM. Please inform your recipient.
May 13, 2019 Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.
May 11, 2019 Your shipment is ready for claiming at SAN JUAN-MANDALUYONG DELIVERY TEAM. Please inform your recipient.
May 11, 2019 Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.
May 10, 2019 Your shipment is ready for claiming at SAN JUAN-MANDALUYONG DELIVERY TEAM. Please inform your recipient.
May 10, 2019 Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.
May 09, 2019 Your shipment is ready for claiming at SAN JUAN-MANDALUYONG DELIVERY TEAM. Please inform your recipient.
May 09, 2019 Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.
May 08, 2019 Your shipment is ready for claiming at SAN JUAN-MANDALUYONG DELIVERY TEAM. Please inform your recipient.
May 08, 2019 Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.
May 07, 2019 Your shipment is ready for claiming at SAN JUAN-MANDALUYONG DELIVERY TEAM. Please inform your recipient.
May 07, 2019 Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.
May 06, 2019 Your shipment is ready for claiming at SAN JUAN-MANDALUYONG DELIVERY TEAM. Please inform your recipient.
May 06, 2019 Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.
May 04, 2019 Your shipment is ready for claiming at SAN JUAN-MANDALUYONG DELIVERY TEAM. Please inform your recipient.
May 04, 2019 Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.
May 03, 2019 We tried to deliver your shipment but recipient refused to accept. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels.
May 03, 2019 Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.
May 03, 2019 Arrived at SAN JUAN-MANDALUYONG DELIVERY TEAM.
May 03, 2019 Forwarded to SAN JUAN-MANDALUYONG DELIVERY TEAM.
May 03, 2019 Arrived at VISAYAS AREA.
May 02, 2019 Accepted at ACCEPTED AT : MEGA CENTER MALL.

No information was given to us that the package was not received by the recipient.
Also, the recipient said that they don't refuse deliveries contradicting the status given by the tracking last May 3, 2019 that it was refused by the recipient.
I went to the LBC branch where I sent the package and they told me that it was disposed already due to none claiming within a month. That package contains ORIGINAL documents which are very IMPORTANT to us. You should have given us an update about this matter so that we can reply to you immediate but no one gave us the information that it was not received. So, how can we retrieve that important document?
You should have returned it to us instead of disposing it without our approval.
Is there a policy about that disposal? May we have a copy of the written policy about disposing a package without informing the sender about it.
Please provide an answer about this matter. You can contact us at +[protected]
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Angel De Castro Aug 29, 2020

March 16, 2020 when my parcel was shipped out by the seller, due to Covid19 they say 2-3weeks as shipment was delayed so we dont bother to check the status as we also never received any Message or Calls from LBC about the delivery! May 4, 2020 I ask the seller for an update as on the system it stated "Shipment Issue" and I ask my sister to check at LBC Batangas too the status and they say parcel have'nt arrived yet! and on July 2020 LBC Pangasinan say they will send again to Batangas Branch so I choose to exchange the parcel's name under my another sister name. July 20 I still cannot track on LBC tracking online so I ask the seller again! LBC Pangasinan say that its on Manila disinfecting! Oh common! 5months and still disinfecting? then I message the LBC fb and they say "shipment is already disposed last July 25, 2020"!!! NO CALLS NO UPDATE and yet anyhow disposed my item!!! I'm your loyal customer from Singapore but this is unacceptable!!! I want you all to send me that you even once contact us for the delivery of my item! and please refund the amount of my item!!!

Comments