LBC Expressunauthorized recipient of the confidential document

We would like to report/ file a complaint regarding the delivery of my brother’s passport which was sent by the DFA Megamall with tracking number [protected] with an expected date of delivery last July 1, 2017.

Upon verification with the Telephone Passport Express Hotline last July 3, 2017 (Monday), the passport has been delivered already dated June 24, 2017 at around 2:00pm and was received by someone who is not authorized to receive it and the worst is, we do not know that person and there is no name as such in the building where my brother’s office is sited.

We have raised this issue already several times to the LBC Customer Service Hotline but seems the retrieval of my brother’s passport is not that urgent. I do not think that they are giving their full attention to this given that the document is not just a simple one but it is a highly sensitive as it can be used against my brother.

We are now so much skeptic and pissed-off about this if why the deliveryman handed-over the passport to someone he is not even sure if he/she is authorized to receive it. As far as we know that if someone will receive that said document, my brother should prepare an authorization letter and attach at least one copy of his valid ID. The receiver should as well prepare his/ her valid ID for the deliveryman to cross-validate that he/ she is the person that my brother has authorized to receive his passport.

It’s been 13 days now since the passport has been released to that unauthorized person and we are so worried about that there is a high risk involved here that the sensitive personal information of my brother was already exposed and that person has already access to. He/ She can use it against my brother or worst case scenario, they can probably steal my brother’s identity.

For this matter, we are asking for your top management to investigate and take appropriate action as soon as possible due to the risk involved here. We wanted also for you to impose the corresponding sanctions to those who should be responsible and liable here. And additionally, to claim whatever damages you incurred to our family especially to my brother.

We would be glad to receive a call from you to prove that you are really taking action on this matter. Here is my contact number: [protected].

• Su
    Susan Soliman Dec 26, 2018

I WOULD LIKE TO FILE COMPLAINT REGARDING The delivery of my expected Document. According to the LBC at Sm The Block, my Document has been delivered already Dec 22 2018 at 10:44am and received by an unauthorized person named R.A MANABAT, there is no such name in my Condo. Its been 3 days now, I already called your costumer hotline. PLEASE do some action. Kindly email me [email protected] thank you