LBC Expressdelivery

M

I have a delivery waiting. It was shipped to my address on April 26 which is on Wednesday. Until now, It wasn't delivered here. And then, I saw a picture taken from the sender of my package. In the receipt, nagka-typo ang LBC. instead of typing "Town n Country" ang nakalagay ay "Toen n Counting" nagworry na ko. I tracked it na using lbc website, and it said na "We tried to deliver your shipment but recipient is unknown at the given address." at ang latest na track info ay "Your shipment is ready for claiming cavite south delivery hub." I tried searching on that hub, but madaming branches ang lumabas ofcourse. so hindi ko po alam kung alin ang pupuntahan. Hindi ba pwedeng ideliver ulit sa mismong address? tutal, LBC naman ang nagkamali ng pagkakatype sa receipt. There is also another picture sent to me, na ung sulat ng sender ng address ko ay Town n Country, which is tama. So ang LBC talaga ang may mali.

Please help. kailangan ko po kasi ng maaga ang package na yon. regalo ko yon for someone close to me. malapit na ang birthday niya. salamat po