Lasershipdelivery driver

K May 01, 2019 Review updated:

Good morning lasership this is unacceptable you should be a shame of yourself. This is the second time lasership try to delivery my package after hours after I spoke with a customer service representative yesterday asking if you can let them know can they delivery my package before 6pm. Lasership is horrible they need to do better, where is my package.

not happy6 Nov 23, 2020

An order I placed was suppose to been delivered on Nov. 19th but said refused by customer (returned to WHS). Called store I placed order with and item was to be reshipped and delivered on Nov. 23rd. The same thing happened again. I was home and no one came with a delivery. I contacted laser ship and was asked if it was a business. No. Then asked if there were any gates etc. No. This is not acceptable. Companies need to stop using them or give the customers the option of who the carrier is to deliver their packages. I, ve now wasted 2wks waiting on item. Not to mention time spent trying to track and get information. Now have to wait longer to get refund. As much as I hate to, I will no longer order from this company if laser ship is the carrier.