The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lane Furniture — very poor quality and terrible service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We purchased a sectional about three months ago and after delivery, we immediately complained of the quality. Poor padding, bad seams etc.
It took 4 weeks to have someone from Lane to review the problems but now two months later there is no resolution. Unfortunately, the Lane dealer, Temecula Valley Furniture, also fails when it comes to customer service.
We will contact the BBB and file a complaint.
More Lane Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- United Furniture Industries - defect in cuddler recliner?
- LANE RECLINER - Mechanism Warranty
- Lane Furniture - sofa/loveseat recliners
- Lane Furniture - leather sectional
- Lane Furniture - scam and garbage
- Lane Furniture - benson faux leather loveseats
- Lane Furniture - dangerous to children
- Lane Furniture - recliner
- United Furniture Industries - sofa and loveseat
- Lane Furniture Industries - terrible quality products