Lakeside CollectionsWill not refund money

H

I returned two tables to Lakeside Collections because they were junk. When you went to put them together the fake wood broke.

They sent me two return labels by e-mail and one UPS label. I taped the two boxes together and returned. ups tracking Package was received on Feb. 1st and signed by employee, Waters.

Lakeside did refund to me today $23.95 for one table.

They will not acknowledge receipt of two tables. I am trying to get a refund for the other $23.95 plus tax on the two tables. I am expecting an additional refund of $27.07. I have sent several e-mails and keep getting a response that they refunded $23.95. They are ignoring my request for the refund of two tables.

• Ho
    hoffsugar Feb 07, 2012

Jody at phone # [protected] just called me and said that I will receive a 2nd refund of $23.95. Also, they are refunding to me the shipping cost of $10.60. So, I will have a total of 3 credits to my credit card. I am happy that my dispute is resolved.

Jodi S Mar 20, 2009

Dear Mary,

I am sorry to hear of your negative experience with us. I would like to assist you further. Please forward your account information to [email protected]

Sincerely,

Jodi Shafer
    Contact Care Specialist

Mary Jan 13, 2009

Never received my order.Lakeside doesn't accept prepaid visa.I cancelled the order and Lakeside still has my payment.I want my money back.Never shop at this site.

Comment Guidelines