LA Fitnesspoor service, cleanliness

I have been a club member for several years and have been generally satisfied. During the course of my membership I've been approached by a number of club fitness trainers, each offering me a free session.

I've had gym memberships for years so I did not need a trainer, but since it was free I accepted the first offer. We made an appointment to meet at the gym several days later. After showing up at the time we agreed upon, I waited for over an hour before giving up and leaving. I never saw that trainer again.

A few weeks afterward another trainer approached me and made the same offer. I declined, telling him of my experience with the previous trainer. Each time I saw him at the gym he would ask me again. Finally his pestering wore me down and I accepted, thinking that he would be punctual since he knew about my last experience. Again I was there at the agreed upon time, and again the trainer never showed up! Unbelievable!

The "trainers" at LA Fitness are a bunch of unprofessional clowns. It would be laughable if it wasn't so hazardous. I have seen trainers teaching their clients poor and even dangerous weight lifting form.

Avoid these idiots. If you need a trainer, hire a professional.

• Ca
    Cardioman May 14, 2010

I agree I have been a member of La Fitness for over 10 years. aAnd over the years its been a revoling door for trainers and also for sale personnel. At the LA fitness that I have been worhing out at. I see trainers and sales personnel come and go every 90 days. I gotten to the point where I dont even talk to any of them knowing they are are going to be gone and 3 months and I will never see them again. Also I noticed most of them are young and dont seem to know what they are doing.