The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved LA Fitness — poor service, cleanliness
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been a club member for several years and have been generally satisfied. During the course of my membership I've been approached by a number of club fitness trainers, each offering me a free session.
I've had gym memberships for years so I did not need a trainer, but since it was free I accepted the first offer. We made an appointment to meet at the gym several days later. After showing up at the time we agreed upon, I waited for over an hour before giving up and leaving. I never saw that trainer again.
A few weeks afterward another trainer approached me and made the same offer. I declined, telling him of my experience with the previous trainer. Each time I saw him at the gym he would ask me again. Finally his pestering wore me down and I accepted, thinking that he would be punctual since he knew about my last experience. Again I was there at the agreed upon time, and again the trainer never showed up! Unbelievable!
The "trainers" at LA Fitness are a bunch of unprofessional clowns. It would be laughable if it wasn't so hazardous. I have seen trainers teaching their clients poor and even dangerous weight lifting form.
Avoid these idiots. If you need a trainer, hire a professional.
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating!
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness!
- LA Fitness - swimming pool
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam
- LA Fitness - personal training contracts
- LA Fitness - fitness trainers
- LA Fitness - rude front desk with harassing closing announcements
- LA Fitness - staff professionalism and competence
- LA Fitness - very bad service