The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved KTMB — do not purchase their ticket!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased my tickets yesterday online via their lousy e-ticket system and when I wanted to print it out, the whole website has been taken down for maintenance! I don't even get notification about this and they just shut off their website!
After that I reached the ktmb station, I asked what to do because my train is going to depart soon, their website has been taken down so I can't print the tickets.
Do you know what he responded? He said it is your business we can't do anything. (My business??! Come on lah! My fault or your fault?!) received my payment then take down the website make me unable to print out the tickets. No refund for me either! Wasted my rm 50+! Stupid service!
More KTMB Complaints & Reviews
- KTM Komuter - awful service
- KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) - several issues
- KTM Malaysia - komuter link card can't get refund
- KTM Berhad - poor service at setia jaya ticket counter
- Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) - dissattified
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - Train captain's maniac torture behavior.
- KTM Berhad / Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad - timing of train arrival
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - student i-card application
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - jb sentral to woodland train
- KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) - lousy customer service