KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu Logo

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu

Having problems with KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu?

+60 322 631 111 (Head Office)
+60 322 671 200 (Call Center)
2nd Floor, Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, Wilayah Persekutuan
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - 50621

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 24, 2019

KTM Malaysia — poor services,wasting passenger time

please la,improve the ktm service,lot of people using,thats not only Malaysian,still have lot of foreigner...

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayudelayed refund!

I have been waiting for the refund which I requested since 04/06/2019. The estimated time for the refund was supposed to be 60 days and guess what? It's 21th August 2019 now. I tried calling the ktm hotline and they never pick up the call and every time i spent more than 10 minutes for someone to pic up the call but they never did. The service is pathetic, slow and never punctual. The no borang are 360233 and A1125804. Please for once please do your job properly. Thank you

delayed refund!
delayed refund!

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayujb sentral to woodland train

I'm a daily commuter who buys ticket online. For the pass week your system has been down and now you're forcing us who bought ticket online to validate ticket every morning. Please be reasonable to us the early commuters, train is at 5am. So now we have to be there at 4am just to validate our ticket. It defeated the purpose of selling ticket online

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayuktm card

So basically what happened was that I forgot my ktm card, this is the first time I forgot to bring, and I thought "owh, nvm I can buy a token or use my ic and solve the problem", but can you believe it, they make you buy a brand new card.(not sure if using an ic is valid option anymore, but they don't do any topping up service for your ic)
      I understand the system's need to encourage using cards, but at the same time the fact that I have to buy a new card just because I forgot to bring it once is idiotic.
      Making card also uses money frm the government side(and with the probability/chance that there will be one person will forgets to bring their card everyday for 365 days, (and I bet that more than 1 person forgets to bring the card)the government is wasting cash to make extra cards everyday)and btw what am I suppose to do with having extra cards?not only that, jst imagine if a foreigner comes over to Malaysia, wants to use a ktm, but has to buy a card that they will never have to use again, jst because there are no other available options.
      I'm not saying having the card system is a bad idea but really, can you cut some slack to ppl that ady forgot to bring their cards.

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayuktm touch access system

I experienced if I touch 2 times at entry gate, the system will deduct RM10 immediately. The reason I touched 2 times was due the the first entry display didn't show any value and gate didn't open so I went to the other entry and it deducted RM 10 then the gate open. This system has makan duit function and this could lead to criminal case. My entry point was from KL Sentra to Serdang. I complained this to the officer in charge and he advised.come back Monday 19 Aug. The incident happen aro 5.30pm 16Aug.

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayunot sharp time to reached destination

Hi I 'm Everlyn from Kelantan.
          Why the KTM service so lousy one.
          The ticket write down the time Depart on 7.08pm on 12th Aug.
          Reached 7.53am of 13th of Aug.
          From Wakaf Bharu to segamat.
          If can' t really reached on time why Don want to giv us the Real Time can Reached our Destination?
          Do u know we also got work!
          Family waiting us?!
          This call train?
          Why always can't on time.
          Please giv me a good response for this cases?!
          My Contact is [protected]
          Email :[protected]@gmail.com

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayunot following the schedule on time

I am filing a complaint regarding on the schedule about the Batu Caves' lane. It is disappointing to say that the train does not follow the given schedule perhaps due to the lack of trains towards Sg. Gadut Lane. This had been inconvenience to many people who were not able to afford their own transport and not being able to reach their workplace on time. Please do not delay your trip or waiting time and follow the given schedules which was promised to the viewers.

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayuktm komuter

Tiada polis bantuan yang membantu menghalau lelaki yang berada di koc wanita, sedangkan selain koc wanita kosong, perkara ini sangat menyusahkan wanita kerana tempat duduk semua dipenuhi lelaki warga asing dan sungguh membahayakan untuk wanita, dengan ini saya sertakan bukti bahawa di koc wanita ramai lelaki sedangkan di koc selain wanita kosong, saya berharap pihak ktm dapat memantau perkara ini demi keselamatan wanita di malaysia. perkara ini sering terjadi apabila saya menaiki ktm, tetapi apabila bermula dari batu caves, kebanyakkan wanita berasa takut untuk menaiki ktm termasuklah saya, dan kami tidak selesa lebih2 lagi wajah warga negara asing yang menyeramkan. sebagai cadangan saya rasa di dalam ktm perlu ada seorang staf ktm untuk memastikan perkara ini tidak berulang lagi. terima kasih

ktm komuter
              ktm komuter

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayuseat arrangement in ets (aturan tempat duduk)

I want to have KTMB attention on this matter. I have few query/complaints here.

1. Why during seat selection on online booking never present the actual arrangement of the seat? Whether it facing North/South? Its still ok then. In the web never show that seat were facing other guests. Which for me it is very uncomfortable. Share the table, no leg space, very tiny. Totally not represent it's Platinum Class.

2. Why KTMB need to arrange the seat to be like that? Only for that 2 rows? Just maintain as other seat, even that row need to face the wall, that better than facing others human face. People feel very uncomfortable to be seen and stalked by other along the journey. Its not 20-30minutes time. It's take hours, up to 6 hours.

3. If KTMB really have to made in that arrangement, why didn't stated in the web any label/sign showing it's real location and arrangement to avoid people who really not keen in that wrongly choose the seat.

I hope this matter will be looked back and think on customers perspective, not only to fit the no of passengers.

For KTMB reference :
                ETS Train No. : EP 9106
                Journey: SENTRAL K. LUMPUR - BUTTERWORTH
                Date : 09 AUGUST 2019

seat arrangement in ets (aturan tempat duduk)

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayutreating disabled people

Today 07-08-2019, I was on the KL Sentral- Pelabuhan Klang Train, the KTM employee send an old blind uncle who wants to go to KL Sentral on the train and it was a ladies coach. The uncle was seeking for help and there was no one to help the uncle. Myself and another girl helped the uncle by sending him to the KL Sentral. And the blind man said he asked the KTM employee to help him to reach KL Sentral train but the employee sent him to the Pelabuhan Klang train.

KTMthe arrival time of ktm

Greetings,

My name is Lingkeshra Rajendram. Everyday I use Ktm services go to my company which is located at Bukit Jalil. Day by day the services getting worst. Today is the worst. My company open 9.00 a.m. and the train arrives at 8.50 a.m. What time do you think I will reach my company. Please take immediate action on this. I know my right as user.

the arrival time of ktm

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayunot punctual and poor maintenance

Last week Friday I took 4.59 pm to kl sentral unfortunately the train down resulted I have to transferred by using komuter. The whole journey took me almost 6hrs to reached kl sentral

Today 2.8.2019. I take 7.29 pm again the ktm but again I was informed that ktm will late by 40 minutes.

I wondering what about services that KTM offered.. first charged for premium price ticket but always not punctual and cost trouble to the end user.

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayuthe ktm machine is over cut off my money

2/8/2019, my phone number is [protected] and the ktm card serial number is [protected]. I'm going back from setia jaya to bukit badak and i'm using student card. The fee should be around RM1.60, my money inside the card when i scan at setia jaya is RM15, but when scan out my card left RM3.40. I'm request for refund RM10. U can also reply me using gmail ([protected]@gmail.com)

KTM / Keretapi Tanah MelayuI would like to report the service and the facility at seremban ktm

At 30 July 2019, I would like to use KTM Seremban to KL, they said the touch and go system down, only can go out but we can't go in, I ask for the solution they said go to buy a komuter card.
                          I would like to ask
                          1.Station Seremban is a big station, why the machine for touch and go just one? If every time the machine have problems, why should put a touch and go machine there?

2.When can add more some machines? There are around 8 machines but always open just 4 machine, this make every time we went back Seremban and go out will use a lot of time to queue, why don't open the next 4 machine?

3.Seremban Station what time will transformations bigger? The station too small but the people get up and down from ktm too much.

I wish can get the answer from the department ktm. Thanks.

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayunon compliance on medical emergency procedure

I was travelling via ETS EP9201 departing from Arau today 28/07/19. At around 145 pm, I was at the cafe coach while having my lunch and a gentleman collapsed of epilepsy seizure.

I am stunned as 2 of your employee just freeze and stood looking at the person until I asked them to help me move the gentleman. I asked for pillow or blanket to place under the gentleman's head and your staff said they don't have anything on the train. I also ask for first aid kit and I am not sure they have it or not as we didn't get it. I had to asked many times for them to go to the coaches to ask if they any of the passenger is in medical field to assist. It was the passengers on board that went round looking for pillows and shout around for assistance.

I would strongly suggest you train your employees some basic medical procedure and ensure you have necessary first aid kit and prepare some blankets and pillows incase of emergency medical attention is needed.

Lucky there was an Medical Assistant on board although we got the situation under control while waiting for help. I only know theory but lucky my shallow knowledge helps to handle the situation.

Thank you.

Jul 21, 2019

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu — delays and poor announcement

Dear sir, Unfortunate for me that this is the second time Im taking the train to Butterworth and it...

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayuwaiting time too shortttt

On 18 July, I want to took ktm from nilai to seremban. Then after i beep though the gate the train arrive. But that time there is too much people coming out from train so i decide to wait them out first but then the moment i want to go in, IT close the faking doorrr. Come one man, i just standing outside the door and look the train go off infront of me. Wtf cant u just wait a single min ? what wrong with ktm. At KL sentral it took so long to depart but at nilai it just arrive and take off like 30 second ?so Dissappointed... and the next ride is 30 min later and it make me miss the bus i suppose to take ...

Jul 18, 2019

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu — card

Such a damit today morning I reload my ktmb card for rm10 at serdang ktm station inside card already have...

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayuwhy there's so much of less train services between 7.59 to 8.38 and in evening from 5.16 to 5.59

I seriously hate this new schedule now..why there's is so much of gap difference from 7.59 to 8.38? And in evening 5.16 to 5.59
                                As a new mom I am having so much struggle with Ur new idiotic service.y there's no such on between? So u guys suggest us which time to take office hours? 8.20 am to 5.45 pm? Just because of Ur worthless service
                                Y can't u give a bus schedule at 8.15 and 5.30 again...very pathetic to take lrt too as it comes at 5.55?

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayupoor shuttle bus service

Previously the shuttle bus service still works well, but recently the bus schedule has change from half hour per trip to one hour per trip, which cause the bus become so crowded during the peak hour, some even don't have chance to get on the bus and have to wait for another one hour.This also cause the bus sometimes overload and is really danger. Hope KTM can take action on this problem as soon as possible.