Menu
T
Author of the complaint
8:12 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

It's all the bad remarks that you can give to an organization; no efficiency, no protocols, no professionalism and of course with an outstanding remark of an awful public transportation service. At least 6 times a day, the train is late, at least 10 times a week you're stranded in the middle of your journey... It's always "we're sorry for the inconvenience" tone with ktmb. All their sorry's are being washed down the sewer. Something has to be done or it's going to cause ktmb great and it's a total humiliation to our tourism industry.

Wake up ktmb, wake up!

Helpful? 0 0
158 comments
Nov 27, 2021 8:12 am

Past 3 month I using ETS service at same station KTM bukit Mertajam, the lift is still under maintenance until now. Elder people feel difficult to carry Thier bag and use stairs. Also the screen for information also unfuntion. Why no proper maintenance carry out. Ia it KTM high level management not check all this matter. The toilet and the station environment is dirty. No proper guidance for elder ppl for use the bar code scan assistant. I hope KTM will take some action on this matter.

Nov 07, 2021 8:12 am

Im now at kl central..waiting for almost 1 hour..and komuter to midvalley still not arrive? What the bodoh one..the tv screen off for nothing, so how can all the passanger know the delay? No aircond, feel very2 hot..the temperature feel very high right now..how long have to wait? Its 4.39pm already..what the hell

V
Jun 18, 2021 8:12 am

Shut take hotelier, staft to work in customer service... hotelier their have good training, how to opporove customer and polite, .. the hotelier is a real customer service

Feb 18, 2020 8:12 am

11/02/2020

minta tolong jasa baik pihak KTMB letak kan seorang polis bantuan pada coach wanita. almost every day nak kena tegur lelaki untuk ke coach lain .

SO PLEASE ALERT !

Feb 15, 2020 8:12 am

Tolong ambil tindakan kepada lelaki yang duduk di ladies coach tanpa rasa bersalah. Ada perempuan sebelah saya ada baby yang menangis, dia nak menyusukan pun rasa tak selesa sebab lelaki asyik pandang-pandang. Sampai kami perlu berdiri untuk halang lelaki-lelaki ni daripada tengok dia. Please do something.

S
Feb 01, 2020 8:12 am

I'm not sure that it is only this particular coach E or all the coaches, air conditioning is not provided. It's very hot and unbreathable in here with full of people. The service is very bad and i hope they upgrade the comfortability. In pretty sure that passengers who are having breathing difficulties will be affected.

S
Feb 01, 2020 8:12 am

Train Butterworth ↔ pdg besar Hampir Setiap Kali penuh Dan sempit, banyak orang yang Tak dapat Naik train.Dah lah masa yang banyak orang (525 pm ), datang train pendek . Air con pun Tak sejuk . Yang berdiri pun susah Nak berdiri straight .Tolong sediakan train panjang

Jan 27, 2020 8:12 am

Train's window was cracked and it was a displessure experience for user to use public transport in malaysia.

KTM service from KL to seremban at 5.45pm 18 jan 2020.

Jan 27, 2020 8:12 am

Staff kat kaunter ktm bangi bersikap kurang ajar semasa saya bertanya berkenaan tiket. Saya pun nasihatkan dia cakap elok2 la. Dia membalas dia cakap saya memang macam ni. Saya suruh dia ubah sikap. Dia naik angin dan suruh saya beli tiket kat tempat lain. Saya pun berlalu dari situ

W
Jan 08, 2020 8:12 am

seorang staff ktm bernama helmie sombong.. saya hanya nak bertanya tentang laluan train.. tetapi dihiraukan.. dia jawab dia xtahu.. baik xpayh keje ktm.. main handphone.. leka..

I
Dec 28, 2019 8:12 am

no workers at counter at station ktm tg malim, 21 december around 6.15 am. i missed the train waiting for the worker to get back in counter

Dec 29, 2019 8:12 am

The recent few times I took ETS from Bukit Mertajam to Kuala Lumpur and vice versa, the ETS stopped in the middle for at least 30 minutes and result in delay. And it seriously affected my daily schedule. No punctuality at all and no explanation on the reason of delay, very unprofessional. Worst ever.

H
Dec 28, 2019 8:12 am

There always guys that sit at ladies coach. I don't know if they can read or they just ignore. I suggest put one guard every station and check at ladies coach if there's any men or not. This photo i got at ktm dato harun. Tq

Dec 25, 2019 8:12 am

Cruel staff. our spit. doesn't help us because we don't ask. is the ktmb staff a robot? he saw us not taking a toll on the caves. I can accept that if he speaks well, there is no need to raise his voice. we hope that we take action on the staff who provide the worst services. KTMB is good but its staff is poor

Dec 21, 2019 8:12 am

i dont know why the ticket cant view, and my seat is still not booked yet? cant you give my ticket as soon as possible?

Dec 21, 2019 8:12 am

Why is it my password for ktmb app cannot be reset ? I try to do the forgot password but there is nothing being send to my email

Dec 18, 2019 8:12 am

The expected time stated was 5.56 the for the earliest train from TBS...and I'm still waiting... it's already 6.20 and not a single train passed by...the train that I'm waiting is for today (13dec 2019) at TBS...please do take action on this seriously as many people will rely on this public transport and most of them are getting late...

Dec 08, 2019 8:12 am

I took the train on 1st December 2019 as I know I took it from subang jaya station at 2237 and I was sitting at the back of the ladies coach if there's any info please tell me coz that certificate means alot to me tq

Nov 26, 2019 8:12 am

Ktm pulau sebang- batu caves . Sya naik dari serdang 20.11.19 pukul 735am ke kl sentral. 820am masih tak smpai2 ke destinasi. Hampir SEJAM. WORST PUBLIC TRANSPORT. Selalu tukar jadual perjalanan. Kerap berhenti lama di stesen2 n tgh2 railway. Mase perjalanan bertambah.

Nov 10, 2019 8:12 am

On 4/11/2019 at 15:48 I just arrived at KTM Butterworth and I realize that my victoria secret perfume is lost. I keep the perfume in my backpack at the front zip. It is impossible if my zip open by itself unless people open it. I hope KTM Berhad can take action or find my perfume back

Nov 03, 2019 8:12 am

Today went to ktm bandar tasek selatan to ask about train to northern...but the person in the counter didnt smile and talk rudely...as given me wrong info...end up I bought bus ticket instead...worst service ktm worst service...

Oct 30, 2019 8:12 am

Really disappoint about customer service at ktmb klang, rude and bad behaviour. Treat people like animal. Please do something. She dont wear nametag or card. Women around 30-40 fat, black and wearing a spectacle. Thankyou.

Oct 16, 2019 8:12 am

Tolong guna logik akal . Waktu kemuncak orang balik kerja bagi train panjang bukannya pendek . Benda ni selalu terjadi pasa setiap hari jumaat 🙂

Oct 16, 2019 8:12 am

Asingkan tempat laluan untuk masuk dan keluar untuk memudahkan para pelanggan touch kad konsesi.

C
Oct 08, 2019 8:12 am

Sangat susah tak ada online ticket cancellation, kena pergi kaunter ktmb, jauh sangat, tolonglah bingin online ticket cancellation

T
Oct 07, 2019 8:12 am

I've just renew my card yesterday and the money in my bank has been deducted.However, the card expiry date still remain unchanged.please resolve this as soon ad possible

Oct 07, 2019 8:12 am

i am trying to book ETS on 25 october from KL Central to SG PETANI but fully booked.

any plan of KTM to add on extra coach

Y
Oct 08, 2019 8:12 am

I was trying to call ktm call centre continuously for 2 days and there is no response. What kind of service is this? Poor service and very bad attitude of people who are working there. What if there is any emergency? So bad la their service.

Sep 28, 2019 8:12 am

Hai staff

I found a lot of foreigner men in women koc when i enter taman wahyu ktm

D

It's really annoy the students who have to make it on time to go where we want when the counter ticket only open 1 and also it's disturb the ets buyer..

Hopefully you can consider what we want

Sep 09, 2019 8:12 am

Please install an elevator (lift) in KTM Padang Rengas. There are many old age passengers, passengers with heavy luggage, and patients with infants and toddlers, this can be dangerous when going up or down the staircase which is 4 steep flights high. For the safety of the public, please install lifts. Thank you for your attention

Aug 31, 2019 8:12 am

Hello and good day, I am very disappointed with ktm berhad services. Your apps is outdated. Your train services is too late and slow.

Aug 24, 2019 8:12 am

Toilet in the train 9106 from kl sentral, time 2020 to Butterworth is not functioning. Train has to stop at tanjung malim for 15mins which is delay my schedule.

Aug 08, 2019 8:12 am
F
Jul 31, 2019 8:12 am

Ktm very delay today from Rawang to sungai buloh, i'm already at ktm on 8am, waiting for ktm sg buloh 9.59am till now 11am !wait a long time ! it's really hard! Today i'm very late to go work because the ktm !

Y
Jul 27, 2019 8:12 am

The train dirty, as I can see cockroaches on the window. Damn son, we pay so much money and you called us to enjoy the cockroaches in your train? Damn son.

C
Jul 27, 2019 8:12 am

I was in a ETS train ride that was delayed. 2 deaf people were in my coach. They couldn't hear the announcement. And I did not know how to sign to them.

Please work a way on this situation. Either have a visual announcement or have someone who knows sign language or a person walking with a board explaining.

F
Jul 25, 2019 8:12 am

Upgrade ktm service pass the Tanjung malim route to central kl, recovering timetable time from rawang to central kl !
Please don't give trouble to user, expensive ticket prices but bad system !

Z
Jul 22, 2019 8:12 am

1.pg td..160719..jadual train dr nilai ke seremban...jadual 7.44 pg..train sampai 8.20 (tiada notis)

2.ptg pula...jadual train dr seremban ke nilai 6.26 ptg...tapi gerak 6.18 ptg (juga tiada notis)

Pls reply.

Zam
[protected]
[email protected]

Jul 22, 2019 8:12 am

Hi,
I am writing this message to query about the charges fee of ktm service.
It charges RM25.80 when I use KTM from kepong to sungai buloh.
Can you help me to check out is there any problem?
It will be much appreciated as the soonest reply.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

396 complaints