KTM Komuterawful service

T

It's all the bad remarks that you can give to an organization; no efficiency, no protocols, no professionalism and of course with an outstanding remark of an awful public transportation service. At least 6 times a day, the train is late, at least 10 times a week you're stranded in the middle of your journey... It's always "we're sorry for the inconvenience" tone with ktmb. All their sorry's are being washed down the sewer. Something has to be done or it's going to cause ktmb great and it's a total humiliation to our tourism industry.

Wake up ktmb, wake up!!!

• Updated by Fifie Hafizzah · Jul 25, 2019

Upgrade ktm service pass the Tanjung malim route to central kl, recovering timetable time from rawang to central kl !
    Please don't give trouble to user, expensive ticket prices but bad system !!!

• Updated by Tang Wei Chyang · May 10, 2019

Dear sir,

Have a nice day...
    Please check why my booking date on 13, Apr 2019, 8:42am, which hold the Ref ID [protected], cannot show or print the e-ticket?
    Urgent as the departure date is on tomorrow, 12, May 2019. Please send to me the info thru the email or HP is fine.

Regards,
    Tang
    [protected]

• Updated by Kuahyc · Dec 24, 2018

I was paid money but the transaction was rejected. I think i called more than 20 times hotline but no body answered call. Headache.

• Updated by Janice Peixin · May 19, 2018

Pls settle ade laki dlm koc wanita ccty no functions or what?

Anis Syaherah Feb 18, 2020

11/02/2020

minta tolong jasa baik pihak KTMB letak kan seorang polis bantuan pada coach wanita. almost every day nak kena tegur lelaki untuk ke coach lain .

SO PLEASE ALERT !

Anonymous 37 Feb 15, 2020

Tolong ambil tindakan kepada lelaki yang duduk di ladies coach tanpa rasa bersalah. Ada perempuan sebelah saya ada baby yang menangis, dia nak menyusukan pun rasa tak selesa sebab lelaki asyik pandang-pandang. Sampai kami perlu berdiri untuk halang lelaki-lelaki ni daripada tengok dia. Please do something.

Saw Wei Qi Feb 01, 2020

Train Butterworth ↔ pdg besar Hampir Setiap Kali penuh Dan sempit, banyak orang yang Tak dapat Naik train.Dah lah masa yang banyak orang (525 pm ), datang train pendek . Air con pun Tak sejuk . Yang berdiri pun susah Nak berdiri straight .Tolong sediakan train panjang

• Si
    Simon Manoah Feb 01, 2020

I'm not sure that it is only this particular coach E or all the coaches, air conditioning is not provided. It's very hot and unbreathable in here with full of people. The service is very bad and i hope they upgrade the comfortability. In pretty sure that passengers who are having breathing difficulties will be affected.

• 8a
    8 Aaron Jan 27, 2020

Train's window was cracked and it was a displessure experience for user to use public transport in malaysia.

KTM service from KL to seremban at 5.45pm 18 jan 2020.

Mangsa keadaan Jan 27, 2020

Staff kat kaunter ktm bangi bersikap kurang ajar semasa saya bertanya berkenaan tiket. Saya pun nasihatkan dia cakap elok2 la. Dia membalas dia cakap saya memang macam ni. Saya suruh dia ubah sikap. Dia naik angin dan suruh saya beli tiket kat tempat lain. Saya pun berlalu dari situ

• Wa
    Wadacuex 9522 Jan 08, 2020

seorang staff ktm bernama helmie sombong.. saya hanya nak bertanya tentang laluan train.. tetapi dihiraukan.. dia jawab dia xtahu.. baik xpayh keje ktm.. main handphone.. leka..

• Ke
    Kev93 Dec 29, 2019

The recent few times I took ETS from Bukit Mertajam to Kuala Lumpur and vice versa, the ETS stopped in the middle for at least 30 minutes and result in delay. And it seriously affected my daily schedule. No punctuality at all and no explanation on the reason of delay, very unprofessional. Worst ever.

• Hu
    Husnafdzl Dec 28, 2019

There always guys that sit at ladies coach. I don't know if they can read or they just ignore. I suggest put one guard every station and check at ladies coach if there's any men or not. This photo i got at ktm dato harun. Tq

• Iz
    izzah. Dec 28, 2019

no workers at counter at station ktm tg malim, 21 december around 6.15 am. i missed the train waiting for the worker to get back in counter

• Da
    Daniel Lokman Dec 25, 2019

Cruel staff. our spit. doesn't help us because we don't ask. is the ktmb staff a robot? he saw us not taking a toll on the caves. I can accept that if he speaks well, there is no need to raise his voice. we hope that we take action on the staff who provide the worst services. KTMB is good but its staff is poor

• Af
    Afrina yazed Dec 21, 2019

Why is it my password for ktmb app cannot be reset ? I try to do the forgot password but there is nothing being send to my email

• Ai
    aida adriana Dec 21, 2019

i dont know why the ticket cant view, and my seat is still not booked yet? cant you give my ticket as soon as possible??

Magesh CR Dec 18, 2019

The expected time stated was 5.56 the for the earliest train from TBS...and I'm still waiting... it's already 6.20 and not a single train passed by...the train that I'm waiting is for today (13dec 2019) at TBS...please do take action on this seriously as many people will rely on this public transport and most of them are getting late...

• Ku
    Kuhan Ramesh Dec 08, 2019

I took the train on 1st December 2019 as I know I took it from subang jaya station at 2237 and I was sitting at the back of the ladies coach if there's any info please tell me coz that certificate means alot to me tq

• Ki
    Killa Yaya Nov 26, 2019

Ktm pulau sebang- batu caves . Sya naik dari serdang 20.11.19 pukul 735am ke kl sentral. 820am masih tak smpai2 ke destinasi. Hampir SEJAM. WORST PUBLIC TRANSPORT. Selalu tukar jadual perjalanan. Kerap berhenti lama di stesen2 n tgh2 railway. Mase perjalanan bertambah.

• Ka
    Kamilia Nov 10, 2019

On 4/11/2019 at 15:48 I just arrived at KTM Butterworth and I realize that my victoria secret perfume is lost. I keep the perfume in my backpack at the front zip. It is impossible if my zip open by itself unless people open it. I hope KTM Berhad can take action or find my perfume back

• Ad
    Adam83 Nov 03, 2019

Today went to ktm bandar tasek selatan to ask about train to northern...but the person in the counter didnt smile and talk rudely...as given me wrong info...end up I bought bus ticket instead...worst service ktm worst service...

• Jr
    Jr Momo Oct 30, 2019

Really disappoint about customer service at ktmb klang, rude and bad behaviour. Treat people like animal. Please do something. She dont wear nametag or card. Women around 30-40 fat, black and wearing a spectacle. Thankyou.

• Dr
    Drama Filem Oct 16, 2019

Asingkan tempat laluan untuk masuk dan keluar untuk memudahkan para pelanggan touch kad konsesi.

• Nu
    Nurhazlin Muhammad Noor Oct 16, 2019

Tolong guna logik akal . Waktu kemuncak orang balik kerja bagi train panjang bukannya pendek . Benda ni selalu terjadi pasa setiap hari jumaat 🙂

Cherylmin Oct 08, 2019

Sangat susah tak ada online ticket cancellation, kena pergi kaunter ktmb, jauh sangat, tolonglah bingin online ticket cancellation

• Yo
    Yoggy Oct 08, 2019

I was trying to call ktm call centre continuously for 2 days and there is no response. What kind of service is this? Poor service and very bad attitude of people who are working there. What if there is any emergency? So bad la their service.

• Th
    The Not so lazy ppl Oct 07, 2019

I've just renew my card yesterday and the money in my bank has been deducted.However, the card expiry date still remain unchanged.please resolve this as soon ad possible

Janaghi Oct 07, 2019

i am trying to book ETS on 25 october from KL Central to SG PETANI but fully booked.

any plan of KTM to add on extra coach

• Kh
    Khadijah88 Sep 28, 2019

Hai staff

I found a lot of foreigner men in women koc when i enter taman wahyu ktm

• Da
    Daniel Aniq Herry Asmadi Sep 21, 2019

It's really annoy the students who have to make it on time to go where we want when the counter ticket only open 1 and also it's disturb the ets buyer..

Hopefully you can consider what we want

• Ag
    agent twig Sep 09, 2019

Please install an elevator (lift) in KTM Padang Rengas. There are many old age passengers, passengers with heavy luggage, and patients with infants and toddlers, this can be dangerous when going up or down the staircase which is 4 steep flights high. For the safety of the public, please install lifts. Thank you for your attention

• Mo
    Mohamad Noor Rani Chan Aug 31, 2019

Hello and good day, I am very disappointed with ktm berhad services. Your apps is outdated. Your train services is too late and slow.

• Jp
    JP Lim Aug 24, 2019

Toilet in the train 9106 from kl sentral, time 2020 to Butterworth is not functioning. Train has to stop at tanjung malim for 15mins which is delay my schedule.

• Do
    douglas987 Aug 08, 2019

[email protected]

Thanks.

• Fi
    Fifie Hafizzah Jul 31, 2019

Ktm very delay today from Rawang to sungai buloh, i'm already at ktm on 8am, waiting for ktm sg buloh 9.59am till now 11am !wait a long time ! it's really hard! Today i'm very late to go work because the ktm !!!

• Ci
    Citizen no 18 Jul 27, 2019

I was in a ETS train ride that was delayed. 2 deaf people were in my coach. They couldn't hear the announcement. And I did not know how to sign to them.

Please work a way on this situation. Either have a visual announcement or have someone who knows sign language or a person walking with a board explaining.

• Yi
    yiqin Jul 27, 2019

The train dirty, as I can see cockroaches on the window. Damn son, we pay so much money and you called us to enjoy the cockroaches in your train? Damn son.

• Za
    Zamburie Jul 22, 2019

1.pg td..160719..jadual train dr nilai ke seremban...jadual 7.44 pg..train sampai 8.20 (tiada notis)

2.ptg pula...jadual train dr seremban ke nilai 6.26 ptg...tapi gerak 6.18 ptg (juga tiada notis)

Pls reply.

Zam
    [protected]
    [email protected]

• Ng
    Ng Zong Jul 22, 2019

Hi,
    I am writing this message to query about the charges fee of ktm service.
    It charges RM25.80 when I use KTM from kepong to sungai buloh.
    Can you help me to check out is there any problem?
    It will be much appreciated as the soonest reply.

• Hc
    Hchuan Jul 06, 2019

PLEASE! MAKE SURE, train come every hour. I wait at batang kali since 11am to 12pm and there is no train come. Once I reached rawang and I missed the ets train. PLEASE BE SURE MANAGE YOUR TRAIN TIME TABLE WELL.

• Mu
    Muhammad Hafiz Ab Hamid Jun 30, 2019

I do feel disappointed because the train had stop about 3 hours. Such waste of time and you need to improve the service quality. We as citizens absolutely will use the KTM service but in way dont make us feel the burden of waiting for such that long. Im sorry

• Ra
    Raimizad Ariff Jun 23, 2019

Only in Malaysia, the stupidest train system exist here. Unreliable timing, route changes without notifications, and unreliable workers. It will make you late for 1 hour anywhere. [censored] you KTM Berhad

• Ai
    Aina Fura Jun 10, 2019

There are still mens in ladies coach. Please ktmb check ladies coach at every station.