KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu — port klang to tanjung malim line
Port Klang to Tanjung Malim line is the only train system that connects segambut, kepong and rawang to KL city center.
However, the last train is 7 pm to head back to segambut, kepong and rawang from KL.
I am pretty much wondering why and how such decision is being made?
It is pretty illogical to assume everyone finished their work before 7 when you have shopping malls that closed at around 10 or 11.
More KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu Complaints & Reviews
- KTM Komuter - awful service 
- KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) - several issues 
- KTMB - do not purchase their ticket! 
- KTM Malaysia - komuter link card can't get refund
- KTM Berhad - poor service at setia jaya ticket counter 
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - Train captain's maniac torture behavior.
- KTM Berhad / Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad - timing of train arrival
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - student i-card application
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - jb sentral to woodland train
- KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) - lousy customer service