KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu — booking ktm/ets ticket
I booked 3 tickets on 15 October 2018 and I received an email on 16 October that my booking was unsuccessful. I have already made my payment with the amount of RM51. I made my refund request and I waited for 3 days. But until now, I didn't get my refund back. AND I couldn't log in my KTM account. I tried the new password that was given on my e-mail but I still can't log in. What's going on? I called the customer service number many times but they didn't pick up. How am I supposed to check the refund request? I hope KTM will respond this ASAP. I'm still a student and I used my own money to go back home. Please help and I really need my refund back. Thank you.
More KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu Complaints & Reviews
- KTM Komuter - awful service
- KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) - several issues
- KTMB - do not purchase their ticket!
- KTM Malaysia - komuter link card can't get refund
- KTM Berhad - poor service at setia jaya ticket counter
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - Train captain's maniac torture behavior.
- KTM Berhad / Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad - timing of train arrival
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - student i-card application
- KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu - jb sentral to woodland train
- KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) - lousy customer service