Complaints & Reviews

platform at tmn seputeh

Complaint the train station at taman seputeh where the platform to kl rawang direction :
The 'gr ap 'between the platform and train is horrible, there is a big 'grap ' or a distance in between when train stop at platform,
There is more than a feet I think!!! My few japanese so shocked and laugh at this not to standard platform I just wondering what standard is this and do you know how dangerous to the passagers!!
Pls invest and upgrade the platform before anything can happened.

• It
    ita gembol Feb 12, 2012

saya penguna harian untuk berkerja setiap hari dari seremban senawang ke k.l sentral.ingin meluahkan ketidak puashati perhikmatan ktm kemuter sering kali lambat tidak menepati jadual pejalanan.di sini saya rasa amat kecewa sebagai pengguna kemuter harian kerana sering lambat dan masalah kerosakan apabila soalan di ajukan kepada pihak kakitangan ktm sendiri.kerana perhikmatan ktm yang tidak memuaskan hampir sahaja saya di buang kerja.kerana pihak ktm yang sering tidak bertangung jawap atas perhikmatan yang di berikan.perkara ini perlulah kemuter ktm memandang serius kerana sebab perhikmatan anda sangat menjejaskan kehidupan harian pengguna yang berkerja.anda perlu berubah menjadi perhikmatan yang lebih baik di mata pengguna.harap tindakan perlu pihak anda mulakan tahun ini

• Da
    daljeetsingh Jan 29, 2013

i want to say that the ktm railway track behind my house is terrible,
    the empty land has become jungle and there is a lot of snake, and other animal
    i hope that the person in charge can do something about it,
    a lot time i go to rawang ktm to make a complaint but no action was taken about my complaints or maybe ktm doesn't care about
    their land, or they are sleeping on their job,

poor service at setia jaya ticket counter

Ktm commuter staff is rude and does not apply efficiency in their services. I encountered a particularly rude staff, md ali a week ago. He ignored the customers queuing at the ticket counter and decided to talk to his colleague instead. Therefore, I initiated and greeted him a pleasant 'hello' but was rudely replied.

What he said to me was exactly as follows : "if you want to get your tickets faster, use the ticket machine!", in bahasa melayu

This week, the same staff sneered and leered at me as I approached the ticket counter to obtain the train ticket. His cynical attitude is what that reflects the standards of services provided to the customers. I have been using the ktm commuter for the past 3 years and this is the first time i've come across such rudeness and sarcasm from their staff.

• Mi
    miamiamia Aug 16, 2011

I have to say, most of their staff "makan gaji buta". No effort at all while working. SAD.. really. They should totally improve their efficiency. If KTM Berhad wasn't the only train Company in Peninsular M'sia they would be K.O by now...

• Pr
    Pregnant lady Sep 23, 2011

Being a Malaysian for the past 32 years (as far as i can remember), what i learn and heard since childhood that malaysian people (Asian) were well known as the most courteous due to their culture and their nature. BUT the TRUTH is really shocking. I am 6 months pregnant and i am using the KTM service everyday to work from Serdang to Mid Valley. And im speaking for all here... There's a lot of times where people just don't care even they saw you and your big belly standing. They don't even care to give a sit. And the heartbreaking is, the woman couldn't care less .. sometimes they just pretend to sleep or just motionless. Its really scares me to see what our people have turn to. The man has lost their sense of sympathy. Never will i know this scenario if i didn't use the public transport (i.e KTM). I scare for the new generation, how could we expect them to be aware about all this small deed if the adult (parents) showing an opposite example. And for the KTM service, maybe they could do their part not only by sticking a sticker on the wall of the train but also by showing an example. The KTM staff should be more pro-active. Because until we show an example other won't even bother to do. It start with us. I fear that one day, the people in Malaysia would lost their sense of humanity due to selfishness. And looking around being the vulnerable person now, i'm sad to say that our people have the potential to be SELFISH, RUDE and MANIPULATE. and that would make us no different from others. Our next generation are the result of us now.

• Ri
    Riyah Sep 02, 2015

I agree with them. I am a Malay but I find the Malay woman manning the counter should be removed. Firstly because they look so masam when attending to the passengers buying tickets. Kepong Sentral station and KL Sentral stations should put infont young and smiling faces boys instead of girls. These counter should have a person yang tahan kena tanya dan sedikit pandai to answer questions because KTM cars are late of schedules and they doesn't know how tired we are waiting to reach our workplace

• Di
    DIS Tester Jan 25, 2016

Why does KTM employ all the laziest staff! Move like a turtle, missing in action at the counter, berborak-borak instead of serving customers, eating at the counter, & don't know how to calculate to give back the correct change. When ask them to do their job properly & faster, they act like you are the one wrong and they cannot be scolded!!! What kind of attitude is this.. or does KTMB source their staff from the kampung?

Saravanan Subramaniam May 27, 2016

I read all the comments above and cant agree more with what has been said here..and to make matters worst now not only on the PRICE HIKE to more than 100 percent, they are releasing train 45-60 mins per trip..this is utterly unacceptable..not only you are burdening the people with the price hike, you are not even providing good service..delays sometimes are acceptable but when you are releasing per train in bet 45-60 min its not acceptable..i hope KTM BERHAD will take prompt action and reduce the time as it was promise before that per train is 15 mins..if no action taken promptly you guys dont even deserve to use that slogan of yours..this is frustrating..govt encourage people to use more public transport but how to use it when the circumstance and service is like this..

• Im
    Imran Zainol Aug 25, 2018

KTMB shoulde be disband and replaced with more useful and responsible company. Government take note

dissattified

I would like to complain about the public transportation that is ktmb. Everyday im using it but till now the system is terrible and worst. The train is not coming on time and everytime got problem with the train. Everytime technical problem (what kind of technical problem) or staff are lazy to do work. This is the worst ever public trasportation in malaysia.

Anita Sathasivam Oct 16, 2014

I am an i-tiger cardholder and frequently use ETS on a weekly basis. Today (17 Oct 14 2 7.35AM) I was at KL sentral ETS ticketing counter no. 6 to buy tickets for 6 different dates. I was attended by a lady called Zana, I gave her a list dates to check the availability. She had gone ahead and printed 2 pcs of tickets without checking with me or asking if I am a cardholder. When I realised it, I handed my card over to her. To my suprise, she started raising her voice and accusing me for not being alert that she had printed the tickets. I apologised for my mistake but inspite this she continued to shout at me in front of other customers and staff. I holding a respectable position was totally embarrassed and told her to tone down but she still continued her mumblings. My question is what kind of customer service is still, I been using ETS for quite sometime and am very satisfied customer but if they are going to have such rude staff it's really tarnishing their good reputation. I suggest KTMB give proper customer service guidance to their staff and this Zana should definitely be replaced before she keep repeating this kind of attitude to other valueble customer. What happen to the saying "Customers are always right"...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• Re
    Reviewer81140 Jan 07, 2016

the system shows there is seats available but when i click into it, it shows the seats are fully booked. plus when i plan to made payment, the system does not proceed, it stay on the current page. this keep me frustrated.

• Ar
    Arelim Jun 19, 2016

Saya pengguna KTM ETS.Tolong baiki mutu servis anda..video yang di tayangkan..adalah video yang sama..tolong baiki..TQ

awful service

It's all the bad remarks that you can give to an organization; no efficiency, no protocols, no...