Complaints & Reviews

KTMBktm train

31 May 2016

To whom it may concern,

I refrained from writing to you a few times but I have lost my patience after repeated disappointing incidents. I'm a Singaporean staying and work in K.L for these past few months and I'm extremely disappointed with how you guys operate the train system. The cause of my unhappiness was KTM Komuter/KTMB. I was commuting to work, conference, meeting and important events including meeting with your country official personnel using the train as usual and a routine 45 minutes journey ended up taking 65 minutes as the train was held up for almost 20 minutes between the Mid Valley station and KL Sentral. I was late for my important appointment eventually. After work I went to meet a colleague of mine in Subang Jaya. When I thought things couldn’t get worse, a routine return journey of 20 minutes ended up taking almost two hours with numerous long stops along the way. I boarded the train at 9.50pm and reached KL Sentral at 11.40pm. Both incidents were caused by the so-called upgrading work for their signalling system that KTMB announced repeatedly, claiming it would cause delay only between five and 10 minutes. Somebody needs to be sent back to school to learn time calculation.

Again on 30th May, the train was delayed and delayed around 40 minutes as there were problems with the tracks and only one track was being used between 2 stations. Even yesterday night the train was delayed for 30 minutes.

I understand that upgrading works are needed for future convenience but why do it during operational hours? It’s causing so much inconvenience to us. And once again sadly to say this shows how incompetent the ktm is operating.

KTMB needs to be more proactive to ensure smooth services as we are paying for it. There is no point in increasing the fare if the service level remains the same and unreliable. They were proud of their punctuality at over 90 per cent but there’s plenty of room for improvements. Recorded announcements of the upgrading works and apologies are just not enough.

P.S. — please do something about this and prove to us that Malaysia is a country that tourist can be relay on.

Regards, Peter Lim

KTM Berhad — time delay and announcer

To whom may concern, After 29 May 2016, I've found the KTM train was too late for every departure time...

KTM Komutercommuter train service

Today is the first day of the implementation of the increased fare. I remember one of the reasons for such increment is to provide better service and also to shorten the waiting period. It is understandable that the waiting period for train service would be 30 minutes during non peak hour. However, by cancelling a train service after 30 minutes without notice is unacceptable. I was waiting for almost an hour for the next train during the non peak hour. I appreciate that there were announcements made, I would appreciate more if the announcement is on the reason of train delay but not whether the whereabout of the coming train. I believe most of us would rather pay more if we are getting better service.

KTM Berhad — komuter services

Komuter Train services should have more coaches during peak hours especially morning at 6.18am, 6.23am...

KTMB — do not purchase their ticket!

Horrible!! I purchased my tickets yesterday online via their lousy e-ticket system and when I wanted to...

KTMBmalfunction toilet

Dear keratapi tanah melayu berhad,

The toilet in kuala lumpur stesen is totally disgusting and unworkable. Majority tourist uses the station toilet and it is such a disgrace to malaysia.

Please improve, ask the authority go and have a look at the toilet, I bet you can't stand the smell of it for god sake.

Deeply dissapointed tourist from england.

KTM Komuterplatform at tmn seputeh

Complaint the train station at taman seputeh where the platform to kl rawang direction :
        The 'gr ap 'between the platform and train is horrible, there is a big 'grap ' or a distance in between when train stop at platform,
        There is more than a feet I think!!! My few japanese so shocked and laugh at this not to standard platform I just wondering what standard is this and do you know how dangerous to the passagers!!
        Pls invest and upgrade the platform before anything can happened.

• It
            ita gembol Feb 12, 2012

saya penguna harian untuk berkerja setiap hari dari seremban senawang ke k.l sentral.ingin meluahkan ketidak puashati perhikmatan ktm kemuter sering kali lambat tidak menepati jadual pejalanan.di sini saya rasa amat kecewa sebagai pengguna kemuter harian kerana sering lambat dan masalah kerosakan apabila soalan di ajukan kepada pihak kakitangan ktm sendiri.kerana perhikmatan ktm yang tidak memuaskan hampir sahaja saya di buang kerja.kerana pihak ktm yang sering tidak bertangung jawap atas perhikmatan yang di berikan.perkara ini perlulah kemuter ktm memandang serius kerana sebab perhikmatan anda sangat menjejaskan kehidupan harian pengguna yang berkerja.anda perlu berubah menjadi perhikmatan yang lebih baik di mata pengguna.harap tindakan perlu pihak anda mulakan tahun ini

• Da
            daljeetsingh Jan 29, 2013

i want to say that the ktm railway track behind my house is terrible,
            the empty land has become jungle and there is a lot of snake, and other animal
            i hope that the person in charge can do something about it,
            a lot time i go to rawang ktm to make a complaint but no action was taken about my complaints or maybe ktm doesn't care about
            their land, or they are sleeping on their job,

KTM Berhad — poor service at setia jaya ticket counter

Ktm commuter staff is rude and does not apply efficiency in their services. I encountered a particularly rude...

Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) — dissattified

I would like to complain about the public transportation that is ktmb. Everyday im using it but till now the...

KTM Komuter — awful service

It's all the bad remarks that you can give to an organization; no efficiency, no protocols, no...