KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu Logo

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu

Having problems with KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu?

+60 322 631 111 (Head Office)
+60 322 671 200 (Call Center)
2nd Floor, Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, Wilayah Persekutuan
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - 50621

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu.

Complaints & Reviews

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayuwarga asing berniaga di ktm batu 3 dan biadap semasa meminta wang untuk masuk tandas

Pada jam 2.05 saya sampai di stesen batu 3 hari isnin 30/4/2018. Saya tidak mengetahui apabila hendak masuk tandas perlu membayar wang sebanyak rm 0.30 kerana tiada signboard yang terpamer di bahagian hadapan. Saya tidak tahu itu tetapi warga asing yang berniaga di stesen batu 3 yang tiada lesen itu meminta wang pada saya dengan cara agak biadap kerana saya pertama kali dtg ke situ. Inilah kali terakhir saya menggunakan perkhidnatan ini. Dan sya tdk akn mnggalakkan sahabat keluarga yg lain utk menggunakan khidnat ini. Peniaga asing mmg biadap apabila mereka biadap sya pon bertindak biadap dan memohon maaf

Apr 28, 2018

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu — ktmb i-card student

Hi, my name is Jaskhai Ng and I would like to have some explanation and solution about this incident...

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayusystem and staff

I took KTM from Kepong station to Bank Negara station on 18/4/2018. When I enter in by using TNG card, it was rejected & I realised only 1 lane available for TNG user. I re-enter by using that specific lane, I realised that my TNG balance is RM105. After reached to Bank Negara station, it was same problem happened to me. I touched my TNG fews time also cannot & last message shown card has been verified & officer asked me to use side door to exit. When I using my TNG for rapid KL, I realised that my balance left RM80. I felt that KTM system very terrible due to always got problem for TNG. I do not have this kind of experience with others public transportation. I took KTM at Bank Negara station to go back Kepong, I don't aware KTM already closed 1 lane for platform 1. I ask for help from the staff at courter. I am felt frustrated when he asked me to refer to signboard. It is a very poor service from KTM.

KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayuktm ets operate without air conditioning!!

I'm currently in the KTM ETS 9203 train. Seated on coach D. The train operated from Padang Besar to KL Sentral which is 5 over hours without air conditioning!! The whole train is stuffy and hot!! Complaint to the staffs and they just say aircond is spoiled. Nothing we can do!! Hello KTM!! What kind of service are you guys giving?? Close down that coach if the air conditioning is not functioning!! How do you expect your customers to sit in a coach that is hot and stuffy for 5 hours?? And your staffs are all rude!!

Apr 13, 2018

KTM Berhad / Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad — signal clearance?

Brp lma kna tunggu utk signal clearance? Drpd perjalanan takes around 30-40 minutes, jdi lmbt more than an...

KTM Berhad / Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhadtiming of train arrival

Why does the train delayed for 2 hours? It is very ridiculous. If ktm delayed by 10-15 minutes still understandable but it's 2 hours! Hello? What are you guys doing? How can you delayed our previous time. We wasted our time just to wait for the train and it delayed 2 hours. Are you serious? That is why Malaysia is less effective than other country because all the precious time is wasted on waiting. Time is money!

KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad)ktmb I card, ktmb customer service centre

To whom may concern, I am a Malaysian citizen who always having transportation difficulties, that is the reason why I choose ktmb. Due to the motivations for me to keep on my life and to make my financial situation better, I have to work at the North of Malaysia although my home is in South. I register for ktmb I card to make my transportation fees to be cheaper. But what happened today caused my disappointment towards ktmb. I had registered ktmb I card since 4 december 2017, but I still do not receive my card on 2 April 2018. I had read the terms and conditions when I register this card, and I see there is a statement stated that card will be delivered to address filled within 20 days. Although I could not receive it within 20 days, I'm still being tolerate enough and called ktmb service centre to remind ktmb's staff and she blamed the postman because the card had sent back to KL sentral ktmb, it would not send to the address we filled in and customer have to collect card at ktmb by themselves. (Then what is the point for customer to fill in the address?) For this case, I suggest ktmb to set up a ktmb I card counters and machines which can let customers to buy I card manually and immediately in every train station. Next, ktmb service centre staff cannot answer me whether if I go to KL sentral, I can request to postpone the expired date of my card or not (since my card had registered on december 2017 and I collect it on April 2018) because that is not under her department. I was shocked because this is the first time I see a customer service centre that could not clear customer doubt. Thanks to ktmb customer service centre staff, indirectly reminded me to work more harder so that I will no need to encounter with this kind of worst services again.

• Updated by Chibimaruko · Apr 02, 2018

If not necessary, say no to KTMB.

Mar 17, 2018

KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) — bad service

0 out of 5 The indian guy at the kl central exit provided very poor service. That guy deserves 0 out of 5...

KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad)e-ticket and ets

Hi, I am a student studying in kampar and I always have to travel back and forth from kampar to sungai buloh. I always have to travel back to take care of my siblings cause my parents work during the weekend. However ever since the website's update, website is slow and laggy and time slots are limited. Think about it, after a tiring day of doing chores, the only time slot left is 10pm which arrives at kampar at 1am in the morning. And I have class at 8 in the morning. Why can't you guys have more flexible time slot like after dinner 7pm? Not just to benefit people like me but also travelers or businessmen and even old folks. Traveling at midnight is tiring not to mention that your train is never on time. Please try to provide better and more time slot from kl to ipoh and vice versa. I am begging you.

KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad)pelabuh klang to tanjung malim line

Everyday stay more than 5 minutes at kl station and more than 10 minutes at kepong station, just wait for the ets to pass by.
              Can it be more efficiency? Don't let all the passengers wait inside the train don't know for what. Everyday I standing in the train almost one hour. Just from kl sentral station to kepong sentral station. Previously before change to the new schedule, it just need to take 25 minutes. I hope it can be solve as soon as possible. Thank you.

KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad)no response to telephone call

Since yesterday l am trying to contact ktm office at bworth at [protected] and at penang island office at [protected]. L am calling just want to find out when will be the booking open for booking ets tickets.
                Each time l ring b'worth line is answering machine that the line is out of reach and please call again. As for island line it keep on ringing but nobody answering. L have been trying since yesterday and this morning for at least more than a dozen times for each line.
                This is not the first time this scenario happen, can be say very often.

Can the management please look into this matter and help us so that to make it easier for us to inquire and get some update information?

KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad)tiket kanak kanak

Hi. Saya salah seorang pengguna ktm. Kami menghadapi masalah masa. Kerana masa yang dijanjikan untuk sampai adalah 8.19. Tetapi kami tiba 8.40. Kedua, diharapkan semua peraturan dibuat secara selari. Kerana di kaunter tiket mengatakan kanak2 tidak perlu membeli tiket. Di pintu masuk juga tidak ada mengatakan kanak2 berumur 3 tahun perlu membeli tiket. Sudah sejam perjalanan, kami terpaksa membeli tiket daripada orang yg cek tiket. Katanya perlu membeli tiket. Bagaimana jika kami tidak membawa cash di tangan. Mahu kami gadai jam di situ? Wujudkah mesin atm di atas train? Sila selaraskan hal atau isu tiket ini.

KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad)ktm not punctual at all!

Can your ktm ever be punctual as in your timetable?!! I always waited for the ktm based on your timetable but it never, never ever punctual at all!!! What for you created a timetable if your ktm doesnt follow the time?! The ktm I waited always late for more than 20 mins!! Even worse, that makes me missed another ktm as I need to change my route at kl sentral!!! It really pissed me off whenever I have to take this stupid ktm to go for work!!!

Feb 04, 2018

KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) — token

Hi, my name is ain nabila, I want to topup my ktm card yesterday then when I went to the machine it couldn't...

Jan 18, 2018

KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad) — frontdesk ktmb ipoh

At 17.09 today I was awaiting to purchase my tickets and noted that the number que was wrong as it went...

KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad)long hours delayed without announcement

🤔 curious that is this complaints board maintained by anyone? Seems like everyone complaining with some similar issues regarding ktm delays but no feedback from the management as well as no improvement at all since last year.

According to the screenshot from management, without 350words is hardly attract them maybe this is one of the reason most of our complaints doesn't resolve. That's really a challenging for user to make complains perhaps.

Kindly refer to the attachments/screenshots (sources from fb friends).

Looking forward for some improvement.

KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad)ktm - to batu caves

Selamat petang, pertama saya ingin ucapkan syabas kepada pihak ktm utk usaha yang dilakukan memaklumkan kepada orang awam berkenaan perubahan jadual ktm berikutan proses menaik taraf landasan kereta api. NAmun, didapati bahawa ketibaan ktm adalah tidak sama dengan jadual yang diberikan. Pada 4.1.2017, saya menunggu ketibaan train ke batu caves di stesyen kuala lumpur dari pukul 6.15 ptg namun train hanya tiba pada 6.50 ptg (anggaran) . Manakala pada 5.1.2017, apabila saya sampai di stesyen kuala lumpur sekitar jam 6.30ptg, saya dapati train telah berlepas dan train kemudiaan sampai pada 7.00mlm dan hanya berlepas pada 7.35mlm. Diharap pihak ktm lebih peka dengan jadual yang telah disediakan. Dan memantau petugas yang memantau kelancaran ktm. Sebagai rakyat yang miskin hina yang hanya bergantung kepada ktm sbgai pengngkutn utama, perkara ini mnyebabkan pelbagai masalah. Admin twitter rasmi ktm berhad juga diharap dpt memberikan informasi tepat dan bukan sekadar melepaskan batuk di tangga. Kita semua saling memerlukan. Moga Tuhan memberkati insan yang sudi membaca luahan ini.

KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad)perkhidmatan dan masa ketibaan jua berlepas

Saya ingin memberitahu kepada pihak ktm yg bahawanya selama 4 hari dari 1.01.2018 sehingga 4.1.2018 amat la menduka citakan yang bahawasannya perkhidmatan masa ketibaan dan berlepas telah megambil masa yang amat lama, setahu saya sop ketibaan tren ktm pada waktu mlm ada la 45 minit, tetapi selama 4 hari ini saya menuggu ktm kat station serdang selama 1 jam 15 minit adakah ini yang rakyat nak kan, saya tiba di ktm serdang dari jam 9pm sehingga 1015pm barulah tren sampai, saya amat berduka cita dan tidak berpuas hati dgn service yg diberikan oleh pihak ktm, saya mohon agar pihak yg berwajib meyelidik kembali sop yg telah ditetapkan

Sekian terima kasih

KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad)ets from north to kl centre

Dear manager,

I like to make a complaint as below:

Im on board of ats train 9921-ets, from tasik gelugor to kuala lumpur dated 30.12.17.

The coach I was in is b seat 12 d
                            The train was too noisy that we can't rest at all for the whole journey.

Attached herewith noise record and others for your info and action. The noise was recorded up to 82 db at normal train speed.

We hope ktm will upkeep service and maintain the train on time.

Rgrds
                            Vincent lim
                            [protected]

KTM Berhad (Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad)men are in women's coach

Good day...

Too many men are in women's coach. Kindly solve this issue by checking d coaches in every stop or appoint someone to do so. This issue has been always brought up but it is not solved.. Mostly foreigners from bangla n so on are in d coach. Even malaysians are also disobeyingthe rules..

Women's coach are for women. If men are in this coach, those woman who are travelling alone is having security prob.. How can you people ensure our safety?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices