Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Transportation & Vehicles Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Money debited twice from my account
S
Author of the complaint
4:16 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I too had the same experience :( I booked bus tickets to and fro Chennai/Bangalore on 20th June in KSRTC through online booking with my ICICI Debit card and When I checked my ICICI account, I could see the amount being debited twice...

Kindly anyone help me out as how you got this issued resolved!

29 comments
Apr 13, 2016 10:51 pm EDT

I had booked a ticket on 11 04 2016, online in airavat club class, from VIJAYAWADA TO BANGALORE on 12 04 2016, PNR NO: J56948044, SERVICE NO: 2030VJWBNG, the ticket got booked and later cancelled by KSRTC, please make the refund to my canara bank account. s/b a/c : [protected].

Thanking you,
with best regards,
K N SHREEDHARA

D
Apr 13, 2016 11:20 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I Diana Murphy am asking for my full refund that OTL scoresense has been taking out of my Discover Card from all the way back from July-Aug of 2015. I never requested this transaction to be approved by anyone. The amount taking out each time was $39.95 A total of $359.55. If you would like anymore information please fell free to call me. [protected].

Apr 13, 2016 10:55 pm EDT

Refund requested

Sep 17, 2014 8:28 am EDT

dear sir
my self rajashekar valluru had booked a ticket to vijayawada on 13/09/2014 and other ticket to madurai both are from bangalore, but due to server problems it has not delivered the ticket, but the amount has been detected from the account of my debit and cerdit cards i would request you to solve this problem and refund the amount in the said mentioned days
reference numbers of the ticket are
Ob [protected] ticket from Bangalore to Vijayawada
Ob [protected] ticket from bangalore to madurai

Mar 22, 2014 10:13 am EDT

KSRTC customer care numbers
pondicherry [protected], [protected] new bus stand

Sep 03, 2009 12:16 pm EDT

I booked bus tickets to udupi from bangalore on 07 Aug in KSRTC through online booking with my ICICI Debit card and When I checked my ICICI account, I could see the amount being debited twice...

Kindly anyone help me out as how you got this issued resolved!

Ameetha

R
Jul 15, 2013 5:51 am EDT

I have booked a ticket from shahapur to davangere but unfortunately only amount is deducted but ticket is not reserved, and the amount which i spent on it is Rs.2078

P
Jun 05, 2012 3:52 am EDT

I too had bitter experiece with ksrtc. I was booking ticket from bangalore to hyderabd through online. Ticket did not get reserved but amount was deducted from my account. after that I sent mail to refund my amount but no response from the authority. again after 2 week later I sent another email but no response.

F
Mar 27, 2012 1:06 am EDT

This is the worest transportation which is dealing with public. As a trnsport it should
be comittement. I have cancelled my tickted on Dt.19.03.2012 from gnagaathi to bangaloere which is refund amount rs.312.00 till date not credited to my account
and no response for my mail.It is a small amount but impact on public is more about
KSRTC

Muralikrishna.B
Gangavathi

J
Nov 14, 2011 7:31 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have canceled my ticket booked in KSRTC on Nov 2, 2011. But i doesn't get any refund from their side. i called all the numbers posted in their website but nothing works. if u have any solution mail me @ [email protected]

Jul 19, 2011 9:14 am EDT

you can ask your bank to raise a dispute against that transaction and ask for a chargeback, the bank will charge the amount to the vendor and you will get your money within 45 days

Jul 12, 2011 7:50 am EDT

I have booked a ticket from mysore to chennai on 7th july 2011 with Rajahamsa Executive.the amount got debited from my account but ticket was not confirmed.so I tried it for second time i got it .But it was debited two times from my account.I done my transation using hdfc debit card. My failed OB Ref No is:OB4071732.Please kindly go through it.

Jun 21, 2011 7:54 am EDT

The government agencies are not credible. Communication on site is very poor all numbers shared are outdated..I dont know how they can change numbers..most important thing is attitude to serve better...That will take ages ..specially from government employees. You can try your luck on [protected] and his boss [protected].

Regards
Mumbaikar

Jun 16, 2011 2:44 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I HAVE BOOKED THE TICKET IN KSRTC THROUGH NET BANKING, WHILE BOOKING TIME SYSTEM IS REBOOTED. BUT TICKET IS NOT BOOKED & AMOUNT IS DEDUCTED FROM BANK, PLEASE SUGGEST HOW TO TAKE THE REFUND AMOUNT. MY EMAIL ID; [email protected]@gmail.com

REGARDS

ASHOKA C N

May 18, 2011 7:02 am EDT

I too lost my money while booking a ticket and tried to contact on the nos given, but all nos have been changed and not working ([protected] ) !

By Luck I got connected to one number from there I got info of correct nos on 18 may 2011 this is working no [protected] ext 283 for accounts section and from ther I got info of other number - [protected]

hope these nos may help you ! when these will change god only knows .

TO KSRTC please update contact nos ASAP .

H
Apr 15, 2011 6:30 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The transaction was failed. The amount was debited from my account & tickets was not confirmed. Kindly find the transaction details

OB Ref NO - OB3571915 Journey Date- 21/04/2011 Start Place -BANGALORE End Place-CHICKAMAGALURU Booked On -14/04/2011

OB Ref NO - OB3571915 Journey Date -24/04/2011 Start Place- CHICKAMAGALURU End Place- BANGALORE Booked On-14/04/2011

kindly find the account details

L
Feb 08, 2011 5:53 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I booked ticket on 7/02/2011 from Mangalore to Bangalore journey day 9/02/2011 and return ticket from Bangalore to Mangalore journey day 12/02/2011
Corporation Bank VISA card Through Transaction ID OB3271005, Amt. is Rs. 1108/- . Tickets are not booked but is deducted please refund the same to me.

Oct 27, 2010 12:49 pm EDT

KSRTC is worst transport service... if face any problem with KSRTC... KSRTC never fund you... bad bus services.. if book tickets ..said buses wont come... no alternative... no refund... totally you will be in miserable and pathetic condition and your never forget in you life...

Take care ... be safe... life is presious...

vijaya kumar s

Dear Sir,

For your necessary action, please

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 15:07:59, awatar wrote

Dear Sir,

Kindly expedite the refunding process.

VIJAYA KUMAR S.

KSRTC customer care numbers

[protected]/35
[protected]

Oct 06, 2010 12:51 am EDT

Please call on 080-[protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected] Extn 283 for delay in refund of credit card payments and any other debit card payments except SBI.

Please call on 080-[protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected] Extn 280 for delay in refund of online SBI (debit cards) payments.

J
Aug 03, 2010 2:12 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I too agree and faced the same problem. I sent a mail to [email protected] with ref. no and they replied saying the amount will be reverted. but i didnt see any thing in my account. i tried reaching the customer care [protected] and they didnot attend they call or they simply cut the call.
its really horrible to deal such kind of think with kstrc online booking. no other point of contact for this.
at least they should have contact center where we can go in person check with them for the same.

anyway your information helped a lot.

hope i will get my amount will be refunded.
Thanks
Jagan

P
Sep 10, 2009 4:07 am EDT

you need to call up the KPN customer service person and lodge a complaint..

Or let us know as I know a person from there who can let you know what can be done in this regard.

[protected]

C
Mar 09, 2009 10:18 am EDT

@baluss

thanks for the info helped a lot

Feb 27, 2009 5:12 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had same experience. Spoke to ICICI Creadit card and they reverted transaction after communicating with online booking dept.

It's horrible experience. The site is still in bad shape and has many flaws.

After all it's government web site. Who cares? nither Gov or company developed.

B
Jan 12, 2009 3:14 am EST

I had a different experience with KSRTC ticket refund.
I tried to book tickets for Rs. 2500 from the KSRTC website on Jan 5th but tickets were not booked and the amount go deducted from credit card.
I got the amount refunded in 7 days. That is on 12th.
Steps you need to follow.

1. Always note down the booking reference no while booking. In case you don't have it, please call KSRTC customer care number - [protected] and get the ref. no. by providing user ID used for booking.
2. Send a mail request to [email protected] quoting the ref. no. in the subject.
3. You will receive a reply like below

-----"We have received your mail and the same will be verified and necessary action will be taken to refund the amount. You are requested to check up with the bank/statement of account for the refund amount."---

4. Wait for 6-7 days to see the credited amount in your card statement. Sometimes it takes 1-2 days to for the amount to appear in the statement.

5. If not refunded in 7 days call the KSRTC accounts section @ [protected] extension 283 and enquire

T
Nov 09, 2008 3:21 am EST

Hi,

I too had bitter experience with KSRTC online booking. They have deducted twice from my ICICI credit card.

Can you pl. tell me how you could recover the money?

Oct 12, 2008 6:17 pm EDT

ineed reservation

Aug 06, 2008 5:04 am EDT

If it is debited twice, just call ur ICICI bank & lodge a dispute stating it has been debited twice & they will enquire & resolve the issue & refund the amount.

W
Jul 29, 2008 11:23 pm EDT

even for me also had same thing

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

61 complaints
16 resolved 45 unresolved

Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] contacts

(added by reviewer)
Phone number
Address
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, Central Office, K H Road, Shantinagar, India
Website