Kroger — pineapple tidbits/roach leg in container
To Whom It May Concern:
I Beverly Slater have been trying to reach someone for a year now and I am still trying to reach whom I need on this issue I have been facing. I purchased a package of Pineapples Tidbits on 5/27/2018 from Kroger while eating from container I saw a roach leg in it I contacted these people with Kroger Teresa Dickerson, Katherine B. Knox, Shelby Riley and Rodney McMullen on the issue no one got back to me until I was informed to send the roach leg to Pacific Coast Producers to view leg broke while putting into container to send so I still have other part. Pamela Mee call me and said it was piece of product I did inform her at that time they need to get another viewer because it is a piece of roach leg.
I am sueing for $20 Hundred Thousand Dollars for having roach leg in food.
I have done a lot of emails trying to reach out to whom I need, mailed letters to corporate 5/20/2019 (got no response back).
I did call again 7/30/2019 spoke to Asia Bailey and information suppose to have been recorded.
I do pray someone take the issue seriously to the end.
119 Alfred Drive
Vicksburg, Ms. 39180
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service