Kroger Pharmacy / kroger rx savings club

During 2019 I have shifted my daily (9) prescription purchases tro kroger pharmacy, 6002 st. Joe ctr. Road, fort wayne, in 46835 I m 84 years of age and currently enrolled in the aetna medicare rx saver prescription insurance plan. Staff technicians suggested that I call 1-855-912-6346 to determine by way of a customer service rep where there would be financial benefit to me to enroll in the kroger rx savings club.
On tuesday, 3/19/19 I personally called the the above referenced number and spoke to c.S. Rep madison. She asked if I had a list of my daily meds which I read off to her and she responded with her record of the retail value of each. Then when I said would there be any purpose or value for me to pay $36 to join the savings club, madison said she had no idea. Madison is not a promoter of the "savings club" and doesn't understand how it works.
Could I have a manager/supersivor call me to explain the kroger club and whether there would be any financial advantage for me to join.
Also, I would like to know what madison is suppose to know and do as a customer service representative for kroger.
Thank you for your prompt response. I am a dedicated grocery shopper, but I have great reservations about your pharmacy services.
Phone: [protected] address: 7629 sunderland drive, fort wayne, in 46835