Kroger — I fell and injured myself - here was kroger's response
I slipped and fell in water left on the floor in the produce section of my local Fred Meyer store, resulting in a trip to the doctor, 3 weeks of physical therapy - and having to work "light duty" at my job for 3 weeks. Very painful. A Customer Care respresentative from Kroger call me 3 days later to express how sorry she was and said she was going to send me a gift card for my trouble. Her name is Michelle and her work phone is: 1-800-314-1814, extension 38694.
Well, nothing was mailed. When I contacted her several months later, she said she was unable to send a gift card because I had asked her to have my incident investigated as to why there was water all over the floor. She said she was unable to send me a gift card. So, a Kroger repreentative says she is going to do something, doesn't follow through, and then doesn't even let me know until I contacted her. This is the worst example of customer service, ever.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service