Krogerremodeling of this store

C May 15, 2018

I LOVE shopping at any and all Kroger stores throughout the DFW area and for the most part all the stores are wonderful and can always find what I need. I recently was in Grand Prairie Texas and I needed a few items so I went into this Kroger, which I have been there in the past...Never any issues...My only concern is that this Kroger needs some serious remodeling...compared to other Kroger stores I've been too, this one is being overlooked.

Someone in corporate needs to go out there and really start to compare it to other Kroger stores...Remodeling is a must!

Plaza 303 Kroger
Grand Prairie, TX Grocery Store
313 E Pioneer Pkwy
Grand Prairie, TX 75051

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices