Kroger — pineapple tidbits
I Beverly Slater am submitting this a second time because I don't know if was viewed the first time. I purchased a package of pineapple tidbits 5/27/2018 and while eating from container I saw a roach leg. I was informed to send roach leg to Pacific Coast Producers/Travelers while putting into container leg broke so I still have other part.
Pamela Mee called me and said it look like stem of product to them and I did informed her it look like insect leg to me. I informed her they need to get another viewer because I am sueing for $20 Hundred Thousand Dollars for having bug in what I purchased.
119 Alfred Drive
Vicksburg, Ms. 39180
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy
- Kroger - fired unjustly
- Kroger - employee complaint
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service!
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out