Kolors Health Care Indiatreatment for m. selvi in salem branch

A

Hi Team,

I called feedback session multiple times and raised a complaint, But so far i did not get any proper response. M.Selvi who is undergone a weight loss treatment from December. The entire package cost is 60K and committed to reduce weight is 20kg.

Selvi went to the treatment from December mid to Jan mid and initially people who are in salem asked to come alert net days. After 15days gone weight is not even reduced and then dietitian asked to come 2 days once. She went to next 15days as per their request. After a month weight increased to 500gm.

When i went and asked to dietitian Andal she committed that she will take care and confirmed to reduce 5kg on Feb 10th. And i requested my mother in law to undergone service for next one month. During that time My Mother in law was in heat bed more than 1.15hours and some time 1hour. When she asked the people who are doing this treatment they update still time is there. During this time my mother in law left hand not worked 2 time almost 30mins. And left leg also not work one day,

I called you and updated all the poor service and i spoke to couple of people in feedback session. I have voice recording session also. I will attach you for your reference.

I went to kolors after complaining these issue on 16th and before going i called Manager Ram on 13th and explained the same. He got all the information and he asked some time to check the details. but i did not receive a call and i walk to kolors Salem branch on 16th. And i asked the details why the weight is not reduced. Initially i requested to speak to Ram, But Ram not came for discussion room, Some other person came and she updated silly reason that Selvi went to function due to weight not reduced. And she is coming improper time. So far the 2months duration she went to afternoon 4 times. Then i asked Andal to come for a discussion, she came and telling we are not sure why the weight is not getting reduce. and what ever the commitment she given on Feb 10th not even 1% achieved.

When we asked this to Andal she is telling Selvi is not coming to proper time. i think these are silly reason that people are telling in Salem brach. You Kolors advertising in TV that we can take this treatment at any time. but why your team is saying these silly reason.

After having long discussion, we met Ram, who initially explained all these service and treatment. And explained the same to him again and asked what is the progress. After calculating initial weight and present weight 1kg has increased, When i asked a question he don't have a answer and he is asking one more chance.

When my mother in law faced issues in heat bed 3 times she got afraid and she updated to me to that if i undergo this treatment i will die. because of this worst treatment.

I updated the above statement to Ram and he told if she getting fear then not required to send her for this treatment. instead you come and join. If she want to come again i asked to provide an assurance that during this treatment if something happens to her or if she died Kolors has to take sole responsibility and not agreed to provide such a kind of statement. And i asked even you are asking me to provide one more chance, after this if you people not reduce the weight which you committed you have to return the amount, He not agreed that also. So you people are only focusing on the money not about the customer health and their pains.

I am not sure this is the procedure that you people are following and updating this to customers. We are trusting your service and coming to your organisation by paying more amount but the quality of service is 100% worst and the way of behaving is absolutely not acceptable. Every one in Salem brach telling lies.

After this i requested ram to cancel this treatment and request to refund the amount. But he updated its 200% not possible. You can do whatever you want.

Then i asked to provide an letter saying we will not cancel the loan, he is not ready to give that too.

Now what you are planning to do. I want a proper response. I came to know speaking with feedback team is 100% waste. During the call they are updating we will escalate but no one is calling me. On March 14th i got a call from vasavi and i spoke with her around 12mins and she updated i will escalate this to Management. Later no action and no one called me.

If we did not get any update we will move this legally.

Note: I am the guardian for selvi and i paid the amount initially, during that time no one told about your norms. Without my knowledge on the first session Ram took sign from my mother in law where she doesn't know the reading. I feel this is 100% forgery. With my knowledge how you will get sign from her. For all the contact i have given my number and my wife number. No one contacted us on this matter.

I have sent an email asking an update but on one responding still now. Is this is right organization that i am approaching ? Why you are giving feedback team email address ( feedback.[protected]@gmail.com) ?

RESOLVED

• Kolors Health Care India's response · Jan 06, 2020

Hi Arunkumar G,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience. Please do mail your concern at feedback.cc @ kolorshealthcare.info with Invoice details at your earliest convenience, it will be greatly appreciated. We look forward to work on your experience

Regards
    Kolors Feedback Team

• Je
    jeyanthi k Apr 18, 2018

My slimming at Kolors was a big success. Now I am back to my original shape. Thanks to Kolors.