Kogan Australia — iphone 7
I ordered an iPhone 3 July.
I recieved a broken iPhone.
I requested a repair / new phone or refund.
It took more than a week of back and forth constant emailing to finally get a return address. I was replied to by a different person every time and they would never read the previous emails so I was constantly asked The same thing multiple times.
I sent the phone back. After three weeks I had heard nothing so emailed asking what was going on. I was told "your phone was faulty we cannot repair it. We will contact you about another phone"
Since then I have recieved numerous emails by different people promising me shipping details would be sent "in 1-2 business days" and after a week I'm still getting a copy of the same email I keep getting. Saying "your phone is faulty we will send you a new one"
ITS NOW THE 43RD DAY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR WHAT I PAID FOR. I HAVE EMAILED BACK AND FORTH DOZENS OF TIMES. I HAVE NOW LODGED A LEGAL INVESTIGATION WITH FAIR WORK AUSTRALIA.
I AM DEMANDING A REFUND. I WILL NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME WITH YOUR USELESS COMPANY.
More Kogan Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv) 
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days 
- Kogan Australia - kogan 40" smart full hd led tv (series 7 af7000)
- Kogan Australia - kogan 55' 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - I wish to complaint about kogan service
- Kogan Australia - kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs 
- Kogan Australia - warranty response