Kmartfeedback.comno such survey to win gift card!

This was nothing but a scam on kmarts part to give feedback to win a gift card for 2500.00, there is no such site!

• Je
    Jeanie Firkins Nov 29, 2007

I too was not able to enter feedback for $2,500.00 Kmart gift card. If there is no gift card, then don't advertise it. It is also unexceptionable for anyone to have to enter the conformation code 20 times or more before it will go thru.

• Ju
    Julia A Worthington Nov 30, 2007

I attempted to enter the feed back according to my receipt. The site was unavailable. Why advertise what you can't deliver?

Linda Hashman Nov 30, 2007

I agree with the others this is nothing but a scam and K-Mart should be ashamed for doing this.
    I may just stop shopping there from now on!

jo ann rider Nov 30, 2007

I was put on hold after calling the number on the web site, I sat there fore 10 minutes with dead silence in my ear. What is up with Kmart!

• Te
    teresa davis Nov 30, 2007

This is typical kmart [email protected]@@@. Every single Kmart store I have been in across the united states has had poor service, inaccurate sales adds, filthy restrooms, and unorganized stores. I think Sears made a huge mistake merging with kmart. This is absolutely ridiculous!!!

• Ki
    kimberly s. spurgeon Dec 01, 2007

I can only comment on my k-mart in Jefferson City, MO. I would much rather shop there than wal-mart, or any place else. I COULDNT ALWAYS SAY THAT, BUT FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS MY K-MART HAS REALLY STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE. The store, including the bathrooms is always clean, the service has never disappointed me. and I usually find everything I need, If I had any complaints it would be they dont carry enough nascar items. so if you are really unhappy with your k-mart then come to Jefferson city, Mo. the store is great, the service is wonderful and you will have a great shopping expeiriance, KUDOS TO YOU JEFFERSON CITY K-MART.

One Happy Customer.

• Gi
    GINA DECATUR AL Dec 01, 2007

I agree with all the the complaints about the $2500 gift card. There is no such thing. This is definitely fraud.

• Su
    sung hee shin Dec 01, 2007

No Web site found. We shopped at store #3159 and were treated very well. My receipt #03159 112907 003 93579.

John Anderson Dec 01, 2007

I really thought K-Mart was a reputable firm until I tried this survey. I could not find any survey or anything about one except complaints. I will still shop at K-Mart, but this was uncalled for. We shop at store #4361 and my receipt #04361 113007 011 76022. I hope K-Mart never lets this happen again.

Lisa Wood Dec 01, 2007

Try using a different search engine. I was unable to find the kmart survey as well using yahoo. I tried using google and it came right up.

anna dingman Dec 02, 2007

I was quite shocked with Kmarts false advertisement of a 2500 dollare gift card but then again the way store merchants are now . I dont think any of should be. They think of one thing and one thing only SALES.
    I only went back to Kmart as they are the only ones that still have layaway and I am low income and thats the only way i can afford to do my holiday shopping.
    the store i shop at is 3837 and my receipt number is#03837 120107 0724499. Why lie? It will only hurt the store chain with public .

• De
    Deanna Dunn Dec 02, 2007

I, too, expected to find a survey with the chance to win a gift card. As long as I'm here, I may as well add my 2 cents. Store #3396 in Poughkeepsie, NY is a mess. The restrooms are so filthy my boyfriend wouldn't use them (takes a lot for a man to say this). Sun. morning one register was open with the line circling through the store; I put everything back and left. I think it's worth a little extra drive to shop at Target.

• Ke
    Keith Harington Dec 02, 2007

I to went to the fake website for nothing. I guess i will go back to Walmart and shop there for now on.

Joan Price Dec 02, 2007

No such website. What is KMart doing about this? Walmart - here I come!

• De
    debra burch Dec 02, 2007

Have been trying to do feed back for 2500 gift card , but won,t let me do it. If not going too let us enter, then why do you have it on end of the receipt have. I,m sure not only one complaining. Go to you @& walmart. Like to go both, both have better prices then other places.

• Sh
    SHARON STRONG Dec 02, 2007

I too must agree with all the others, that have found this to be a scam of Kmart, since the site doesn't exit. I think KMART should send us a gift card to make up for their false advertisement, and for wasting my valuable time. I shopped at the Kmart store in Pinole CA. My recipt # is 03531 112607 022 06658, the date was 11/26/07.

john a. rebstock Dec 02, 2007

A good shopping experience. Local, and friendly.

• Je
    Jesus I Perez Dec 02, 2007

in spanish en 11 3o o7 realice compras en el establecimiento # 4738 con el recibo #0472811300701061958 Habitualmente hago compras en Kmart por las siguientes razones amplio surtido de mercancias que resuelven mis necesidades mercancias de excelente calidad y un exquisito trato de sus trabajadores que siempre brindan su mejor servicio y ayudan con orientaciones

• Da
    Dan Stockman Dec 02, 2007

PLEASE READ THIS!!Kmart rips people off! I was almost ripped off by Kmart! I shopped there on Black Friday to buy the new Star Wars Commerative Tin Collection set. These sets were $37.89, A RAISED PRICE, nomally they are anywhere from $24.99-$29.99. I've bought these items before. I have all the other Tin Collections. I told the guy at the check-out.
    There was also a " Buy one Star Wars item and get the other for 50% off" deal for these items, this of course is a savings of $18.95 on my receipt, which really isn't a savings at all if you do the math. Just to buy one of these items at $37.89 brings the total above $40.00 after the taxes are added on. Kmart raised the price practically $10.00 each for these items to scam people with the Black Friday sale. The raised price $10 + $10(2 items for the sale)=$20 and the savings is only $18.95.
    They were $29.99 a piece WITH the same buy one get one for 50% off deal at a nearby Sears, which of course bought them there and took the others back to Kmart for a refund. I saved so much more buying them at the Sears. I thought both stores were supposed to be the same. Is Kmart allowed to raise the price themselves?? This price wasn't raised because of it being a newly released Kmart Exclusive either because it was still $29.99 at the Sears as stated above. Other Tin Collections are the same $29.99 or less at Walmart. I caught Kmart ripping me off and took my merchandise back. Receipt #04054 112307 002 02101.

• Al
    Alicia Jones Dec 02, 2007

I usually never shop at Kmart because I do have to agree with alot of others as far as it's not very organized,it's not very clean and they do not have much to choose from unless your shopping Martha Stewarts line.But I did give them a try because they are the only ones now that still do lay-a-way.It has come in handy considering I have a 7 year old thats hard to hide gifts from.But then I get online to register my feedback and see there isnt such a website!!Can't say I'll be going back next year to Christmas shop!!!I'm going in tomorrow to get my lay-a-way out and i'm going to ask them about this scam!

• Wi
    william hurt Dec 02, 2007

well to save time i wont take the survey. but my complaint i can really see why kmart as big trouble to start with items marked 40 some 70 percent off a lot of items not priced store was a mess looked like dollar general on the first of the month product scatter all over the place couldnt couldnt find half of what we went for store dirty went to sit to drink a pop at deli cashier wouldnt get up and wait on us she just sit at table eat and talked to other employees finally i ask her if she was going to wait on us or not told the coward i was with we might as well to get ready to go no one was going to wait on us and the really big thing that takes the cake they had 15 to 20 customer 1n line and only 2 register going then we stood in line one customer in front of me 20 mintues because woman had several items mark down and cashier didnthave aclue what she was doing as i stood in line i watchthe other she was as bad had anotherwoman was more intersted in going to lunch and to add to the mess you got not a sole on the floor to help anyone and as we waited in line they put a cashier on the register they just hired poor guy didnt have a clue what he was doing not his fault they where rude to customer and the woman manger could have helped i gave you my e-mail address but i wont hear from your company the store was in painesville ky . next to super wal mart if you want that store to make it it you will need good manger thanks again

• Vi
    vicki burkart Dec 03, 2007

How disappointed am I! They should be called to the carpet for false advertising.

joann gresham Dec 03, 2007

Hello i feel if kmart do not care about their customers, than why should the consumers even come to their store to shop if they are going to play games like this one. I went to a kmart on friday nov.30 and the store was pack and only one checkout was open and then they have the nerve to pull this with a fake gift card scam only in america.

• Gl
    gloria schroeder Dec 03, 2007

K mart has cheated people for years. Whats wrong with sears? HAVE THEY GONE CRAZY...

• Cy
    Cynthia Moore Dec 03, 2007

I have to agree with the others. If Kmart makes such an offer they should honor it. I personally like my local Kmart but may not continue shopping there if they are going to lure people with a chance to win something only to find out it isn't on the up and up.

• Dc
    D Childs Dec 03, 2007

Why should Kmart get away with this scam... they should have to send everyone a gift card to make up for false advertisement... no store should be aloud to get away with this...

• To
    towanda jordan Dec 03, 2007

I REALLY AGREE WITH SOME OF THESE COMMENTS.I TRIED TO ENTER MY RECEIPT # AND COULD NOT FIND THE WEB SITE . SO I THINK THAT THIS IS REALLY A BIG FAT LIE!!!!! P.S. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTTED

Joan Keinath Dec 04, 2007

I have always preferred KMart over WalMart but this Gift Card deal made me mad. I did as all the other people stated to get on to the kmartfeedback.com and was unsuccessful. My receipt # is 120207 003 03411 dated 12/02/07.

• Va
    valerie skiles Dec 04, 2007

where is this feedback.com it takes you to this complaint spot..
    what happened i wanted to win 2,500 BUT SO MUCH FOR THAT THANS KMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Au
    Audrey Liford Dec 07, 2007

JUST LIKE ALL THE REST OF THE PEOPLE THERE IS NO SUCH SURVEY I THINK EVERYONE HAS BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH THERE TIME THEN GO ON SOME FAKE SEARCH FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EXIST. I HAVE SPENT OVER 500.OO$ IN 2 DAYS AT KMART I FEEL I SHOULD JUST TAKE IT ALL BACK AND SHOP AT WALMARTS THEN MAYBE WE WOULD NOT GO ON NO GOOSE HUNT FOR NOTHING. I THINK YOU KMART SHOULD REALLY LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND YOU WILL SEE WHY YOU ARE LOSING BUSINESS TO WALMART.

• Ka
    KATIE CONROY Dec 10, 2007

I TRIED TO GET KMARTFEEDBACK.COM AND WHAT A FIASCO IT WAS. I COMPLAINED TO K MART OFFICIAL SIGHT. I AM VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I REALLY DISPISE WAL MART AND THIS IS A BOOST FOR THAT OTHER STORE. K MART BETTER SHAPE UP THEIR ACT. BECAUSE WHERE I LIVE THERE IS A WAL MART RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD.

• Da
    David T. Lindstrom Dec 14, 2007

Got right to the site and filled the survey. No problems. Took just a couple of minutes.

• Pe
    peg w wilson Dec 17, 2007

False advertisingreport this to your congressman should not be allowed in usa!

Anonymous Dec 19, 2007

Actually, the site was up and working, maybe not anymore because the contest is over, but I did succesfully enter.

linda hillon Dec 22, 2007

I was in one of your stores in xeina ohio was very unsaffied there where no one around to help you on the sale floor please i wemt to find somebody to get help still didnt get help at all so i had to go to shop some were else it is a sorry place to shop at kmart plus here is my recceipt 19 digit is #09611 122107 005 86632 12/21/2007 3:41 p.m.

• Ri
    Rigo Acaba Dec 29, 2007

I bougt in store #4858 and they treated me good, but I think yhat the $2,500 card is a fake. My receipt #0SPNJYGR6013Y48E4F

• Ce
    CELINA RWENGO Dec 31, 2007

The Hesperia ca. store really needs some excellent customer service training. The employees there are very rude and unprofessional. I hope they realize what "customer service" is real soon.

• Ed
    Edei Crowley Jan 04, 2008

I wish that the kmart stores would get more help, I enjoy going to kmart but a lot of time you can't find anyone to help you. I feel that if they would have more people to help the custmer then the busness would be better.

I shop in the Riverton Wyoming store and I would rather go there then walmart.

• Sm
    Smart Cookie Feb 09, 2008

You are aware that only ONE person in the entire freakin' world will win, right? You being too stupid to find the website doesn't make it a scam.

chris May 04, 2008

okay I have better things to do with my time then to go searching for a nonexistent site for surveys like this. People out there actually do have the internet people. You should either actually have this feedback site or you should do away with false advertizing before you get the better business bureou callled on your ###.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices